Is it ok to eat chicken 3 times everyday?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is it ok to eat chicken 3 times everyday?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

SugarIsBad
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 28

All I eat is chicken with buckwheat 3 times everyday, an egg every 2nd day and cucumbers.

Is this alright? I’ve heard that I could get poisoned by ammonia if I eat too much chicken and that candida adapts to food that is eaten too much and too often.

Thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its up to you. If you notice a lot of gas after consuming the chicken then I wouldn’t advise it. Some people need more meat because of mineral deficiencies.

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

I think you need to eat a lot of chicken before you get poisoned by ammonia. With beef or pork this can be more likely. But either way, if you eat chicken, you’re gonna produce ammonia for a few hours, which can be beneficial for the candida.
    Normally you will feel much better if you just eat some chicken once and a while. Replace it occasionally with fish or vegetarian protein sources.
    Eating the same all the time is not really a good idea.

SugarIsBad
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 28

TheChosenOne;51209 wrote: But either way, if you eat chicken, you’re gonna produce ammonia for a few hours, which can be beneficial for the candida.

Why would I produce ammonia only for a few hours? Would urinating or something else make it go away?
    Candida needs alkaline environment and having more ammonia would only cause the colon environment to be less acidic, but that could be reduced by using HCl supplements.
    So if I take them, everything should be alright, although, though not likely, I could get poisoned by ammonia, but this problem shouldn’t be very difficult to get rid of. I’m not sure about all this, so tell me if I’m wrong.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

The body is a quite complex system and it is not that easy. It depends on what you mean with “environment”. Blood ph levels and ph levels in the stomach, intestine and colon are at different levels. In general, your body must be alkaline to function well. If not, you deprive your body from essential minerals (like calcium, magnesium, …). Things that make your body alkaline are raw vegetables and fruits (especially citrus fruits, like lemons). Things that make your body acidic are things like red meat, coffee, alcohol, … (the reason why you can’t eat these).
    BUT Your intestines have to be acidic. Your stomach has to be very acidic, otherwise all sorts of pathogens can enter your system. Candida likes an alkaline environment. This is why your intestines have to be acidic too. Hence to probiotics and the acidic antifungals.
    Candida is not really a disease, it is a symptom of an underlying problem. For example, a sick body that is too acidic and can’t get rid of its toxins. The solution of curing candida lies in restoring your body by alkalising in general (the diet) and acidifying the intestines (probiotics). This way your body can function properly and can eliminate the candida itself. Some believe that most diseases (even cancer) are caused by a body that is too acidic. I tend to believe this, but I’m still figuring out how far this is true.
    To come back to your question. Your body has to process the ammonia that is produced. So as long as this ammonia is in you, you help the candida. I doubt urinating will reduce the ammonia in your blood/gut.
    Taking HCl supplements is only going to acidify your stomach. The optimal level of HCl is right before you feel a burning feeling. Taking more HCl is absolutely not recommended and can damage your intestines.

The discussion about alkaline/acidic environment is something that has been discussed a lot of times so far. This is how I interpret it and what I believe right now. If someone wants to prove me wrong, go ahead.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Is it ok to eat chicken 3 times everyday?’ is closed to new replies.