Is it ok to do a nystatin suspension enema with all these garbage ingredients?!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is it ok to do a nystatin suspension enema with all these garbage ingredients?!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  eskimo_pup 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

Getting pretty pissed off now tbh so would appreciate help because there’s is no powder left anywhere in the uk so i have to use susp[ension.

Ingredients: cherry flavour [yes seriously because we are all children and need our meds to taste of sweets], cinnamic aldehyde, ethanol[wtf alcohol?], glycerin, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium phosphate, sucrose, water.

Is there anything in there that would be dangerous to put up my bottom and generally expose my insides to? I don’t want any damage from their garbage fillers.

Thanks for the help.

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

ok i had a look myself and most of these are already in pharmaceutical enema preparations far as i can tell.

Only ones that i’m not sure about now are ethanol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, hydrochloric acid.

Alcohol enemas are obviously dangerous since they bypass the liver but i’d imagine the ethanol amount is tiny since i’ll only need 4 drops per enema.

The cellulose gum is a food additive anyway and is apparently undigestable so just passes out.

Hydrochloric acid is apparently naturally occurring in the body anyway and i’ve found instructions for using it in enemas for people that believe it’s a cure all so the tiny amounts should be fine.

http://health-parameters.com/posts/hydrochloric-acid-therapy-hcl-therapy/

Scroll down for enema section for confirmation, don’t recommend anyone does that its just to put my mind at rest the nystatin is safe.

So i think i’m going to go for it, i’m not recommending it, offering medical advice or saying it is safe for use. D:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Is it ok to do a nystatin suspension enema with all these garbage ingredients?!’ is closed to new replies.