is it normal to feel bad at certain times of the day?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions is it normal to feel bad at certain times of the day?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

train21
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 21

This is one of my main questions that I believe will help me better understand whats going on with me. I was wondering if any of you ever experienced something like this. I always feel ok in the mornings, once It gets to around 12:30pm, I start to feel a little bad, by 3:00pm I feel really bad. 6:00 to 10:00pm is the worst for me, then I will start to feel better after that. Its like clockwork, is this normal for candia? It does not matter what I do, it always follows this pattern.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

train21;30403 wrote: This is one of my main questions that I believe will help me better understand whats going on with me. I was wondering if any of you ever experienced something like this. I always feel ok in the mornings, once It gets to around 12:30pm, I start to feel a little bad, by 3:00pm I feel really bad. 6:00 to 10:00pm is the worst for me, then I will start to feel better after that. Its like clockwork, is this normal for candia? It does not matter what I do, it always follows this pattern.

That is the result of adrenal fatigue. That is more or less the pattern commonly found when the adrenals are malfunctioning.

Jorge.

train21
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 21

dvjorge;30405 wrote:

This is one of my main questions that I believe will help me better understand whats going on with me. I was wondering if any of you ever experienced something like this. I always feel ok in the mornings, once It gets to around 12:30pm, I start to feel a little bad, by 3:00pm I feel really bad. 6:00 to 10:00pm is the worst for me, then I will start to feel better after that. Its like clockwork, is this normal for candia? It does not matter what I do, it always follows this pattern.

That is the result of adrenal fatigue. That is more or less the pattern commonly found when the adrenals are malfunctioning.

Jorge.

I looked it up, I dont see how that could be adrenal fatigue, could you please elaborate?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I personally wake up feeling awful some days and its because of my liver. I sometimes take a liver homeopathic to help me get out of bed.

One cause of adrenal fatigue is not chewing your food enough, so be sure to chew your food 30+ times per each bite:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1222_Chew-your-food-longer–Simple-tip-to-improve-your-health.aspx

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘is it normal to feel bad at certain times of the day?’ is closed to new replies.