Is it dying??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is it dying??

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I’m 31 and for the past 2 years I have been getting sinus infections, skin infections, allergies and mild asthma. Then 5 months ago I got bloating and acid reflux it seemed overnight. Been to 4 gi drs all testing me and telling me their is no such thing as yeast overgrowth. I found 1 dr that tested my stool and blood and had too much yeast. I have been on at least 7 courses of antibiotics in just a year and a half. I’m so confused so I seen a holistic dr this Monday. Quick to diagnose yeast, said he has been working with yeast for ten years, gave me some hope. I ve been in the candida diet for 8 days now and I started antifungal teas and my usual coconut oil and garlic also. All of a sudden today my stomach is gassy which hasn’t been in many months, I’ve been mildly constipated, my reflux feels like it did when I first got these symptoms and I haven’t changed my diet so I’m worried. I’m very warm, I’m peeing a lot, had 3 bowel movements with what looks like grain in it, kinda white specs. Migraine, eyes hurt and sinus pressure. My body feels like its working hardcore it’s hard to explain. I’m itchy and it burns occasionally and I never had that. Still bloated, tired. I’ve been so stressed thinking the gi drs can’t find what’s wron or is it really yeast? Hard for me to get, but are these symptoms sounding like die off? If so I ll be very happy considering how bad I feel now but maybe I’m finally getting to the bottom of this. Any answers or advice please? I’m pretty alone and it’s horrible the holidays are here and can’t enjoy food. Thanks

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

i never had die-off that bad, but it certainly sounds like die-off. try taking an epsom salt bath. Get the water hot so you sweat. drink a lot of water. it should make you feel better. molybdenum is good too, but i think a combination of both is best.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You should have started taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate three days before starting any supplements or the diet. Purchase the 250 mcg pills from a health food or vitamin store and take three pills a day, morning, noon and night. Drink a lot of water and take either saunas or soak in a hot tub of water at least once or twice a day to remove the toxins from your body. The dying Candida release aldehyde poisons and they can make you extremely ill.

You should also purchase Betaine hydrochloride with pepsin and take one pill before each full meal. This will help your stomach. Don’t allow yourself to become constipated or you’ll be sicker because the toxins have to be eliminated from your body. Read the following post for information on constipation. Constipation Remedies

Able

moochpb

ok thanks. So it does sound like die off? I took an epson salt bath and feel a bit better. I m extremely thirsty the past few days and I m urinating a lot which is good I m assuming. What do Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate help with? I m taking magnesium and probiotics to help not get constipated. I see the holistic dr the day after christmas so hopefully he gives me something to help me go to the bathroom, but today my stomach is rumbling a bit more. Thanks for the replies its hard to deal with when no one knows how you feel. I just want this out of me so I can be normal again.

Able900
    Spectator

moochpb;31625 wrote: What do Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate help with?

It will help protect your body from the die-off toxins of course.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

All of it sounds like die-off, don’t think you are crazy. I experienced something very similar. You should slowly start to feel better from here on out as long as you support your liver and kidneys and stick to what you are doing.

-raster

moochpb

thanks able I will pick them up tomorrow. I just worried to get any acid pills for my reflux. The day after I drank only a cap of apple cider vinegar is when all my stomach problems started 5 months ago. But I m assuming I had too much yeast and that just boiled everything over. Im sensitive to a bunch of food now assuming its from the yeast. When I was on PPi’s my stomach was ten times worse and not digesting anything. But also I m learning that it is probably low stomach acid but I dont get why the acv messed me up, I took it for outside allergies thinking it could help. So I m afraid to take Betaine hydrochloride but if it helps I ll do anything.
    Thanks Raster, my fiance even doesn’t get me, she thinks I m a hypochondriac. I feel much better now then I did 4 hours ago but I just took my other does of antifungal tee. So its normal to feel like garbage from time to time with die off? After the epson salt bath I felt better. Thanks all

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Hi moochpb,

Many of my symptoms mimic yours – I can’t take acv (perhaps because it’s fermented) but betaine had a profoundly positive effect on my digestion. As is always the case whwn you’re killing candida, stomach problems ebb and flow, but you have to accept this will be the case.

I think you said you hadn’t started the diet. If not, no amount of betaine will resolve your symptoms.

Good luck –
    Len

moochpb

I ve been on the diet for 11 days now but I probably eat too many raw almonds and almond butter since I m so darn hungry, very fast metabolism. Redmond clay has helped me, after two days of bad die off yesterday I didn’t have any other then a little headache. Acid reflux is better but the stomach bloating I feel like its never gonna go away but thats just me having no patience? Those two days of die off were miserable at least I know I do have a yeast problem

Able900
    Spectator

moochpb;31682 wrote: Acid reflux is better but the stomach bloating I feel like its never gonna go away but thats just me having no patience?

Find yourself some Betaine Hydrochloride at a health food or vitamin store; take one pill during a regular size meal. You can take this three times a day (always during a meal) if you need to but I do not recommend this dose indefinitely.

Able

moochpb

Will that help the bloating able? I feel like it will never go away. I go back to the holistic dr wed hopefully he gives me a natural colon cleanser or something

moochpb

I just am afraid to take it because idk if I have low or high stomach acid, the gi drs all gave me ppis which hurt me even more. But I’m thinking I’m gonna give it a try. My stomach gets reall full too easy. Thanks

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Re: your ‘really fast metabolism’, this could in fact be malabsorbtion caused by poor digestion. Before I took betaine I was constantly hungry.

If you find your stomach burning slightly from betaine, you can dilute the acid with water alone or with bicarbonate of soda. My experience is that burning is more likely if your meal doesn’t contain protein.

Len

moochpb

Ok thanks Len. I’ll pick up some tomorrow. I can tell I’m not digesting my food well even with digestive enzymes

UncleOxidant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 56

If you find your stomach burning slightly from betaine, you can dilute the acid with water alone or with bicarbonate of soda.

Wouldn’t using bicarbonate of soda with betain HCL defeat the purpose of adding the HCL? Seems like it would just neutralize it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Is it dying??’ is closed to new replies.