Is it common to increase pro-biotics as you get better?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is it common to increase pro-biotics as you get better?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Last Legs
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 22

I’ve been taking an inexpensive pro-biotic pill for over a week. It claims to have 10 billion active cells in each capsule. I’ve gone several days without having a bowel movement, so I decided to to take a pill every 12 hours instead of every 24. My body seems to handle it, which got me wondering if anybody gradually increases the probiotics they take, like some increase their anti-fungal intake.

getbettersoon
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

I’ve been recommended to change the probiotics and antifungal each month, to kill all the strains of candida.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I’ve been recommended to change the probiotics and antifungal each month, to kill all the strains of candida.

Sorry but that’s not good advice. Rotating antifungals allows the Candida to adapt. Better to use several different antifungals at the same time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Is it common to increase pro-biotics as you get better?’ is closed to new replies.