Is it Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is it Candida?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tommo22 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tommo22
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I have been feeling under the weather for the last 2 years, blood test show I’m fine, and I’m told its all in my head.

Symptoms:
    -Occasional white tongue
    -Crave Carbs and sugar
    -Anxiety
    -Depression
    -Headaches
    -Low self esteem
    -Tired, constantly

Think those are the important ones, I do eat the right foods, but then I do also eat a lot of the wrong stuff, junk food, biscuits etc to relieve my cravings for such foods.

I also had Acid reflux too which is where this all began. I have the symptoms of Depression yet not real cause of this or issues. The lack of energy takes its toll on me and brings me down.

Does this sound like Candida?

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Of course it’s candida!

Seriously, what other answer would you expect to receive on a candida forum?

If you would have posted the exact same text, only with the title changed to “Is it Depression?”, on a depression forum, then you would of course have received the answer “Certainly it’s depression!”, with forum members going out of their way to prove that it’s depression.

Similarly, on this forum you’re going to receive the answer “Certainly it’s candida!”, with forum members going out of their way to prove that it’s candida.

Just read the following posts and see what happens…

Rabelais

tommo22
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Ok I guess that is a fair point.

If you don’t have candida and you do the diet, take probiotics etc etc, would you still experience any die off? If you do have a die off effect then I assume that you have it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Is it Candida?’ is closed to new replies.