Is gas a sign of feeding candia?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is gas a sign of feeding candia?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

I started taking Ultra Clear Plus which has rice protein in it, as well as eating more oat bran lately and now I’m getting pretty bad gas (which I used to have constantly before going on the candida diet a year ago). I’m worried I’m feeding the candida and that is causing the gas. Any ideas? Can good bacteria cause gas too?

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Could be many things.

For me it was food allergies. When I had the smallest amount of gluten (Including oat bran made in the same factory as wheat) it gave me the worst gas ever in my life. I started eating gluten free oat bran, now I very rarely have any gas at all.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I get gas when I cheat and when I eat protein such as meat, nuts, etc. My gas problems went away once I supplemented myself with some HCL (I use zypan which is superior).

-raster

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

Thanks for the info. I made some of those pumpkin/ oatbran muffins and threw the slightest amount of spelt flour in it. Bet that’s it! Amazing. I think I’ll try the hcl and see if it helps with things in general. Is that what the bitters is trying to help you produce???

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Bitters help your body to produce enzymes and not stomach acid.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Is gas a sign of feeding candia?’ is closed to new replies.