Is frozen food healthy and nutritive?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is frozen food healthy and nutritive?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rahul2630 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

I want to make a great onion, cabbage, spinach, garlic and ginger juice but I would like to buy all that ingredients fresh but some things like cabbage and spinach I will buy frozen. There is a problem with frozen vegetables foods? Are they safe to eat on a candida diet?

frozenfood
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

yes frozen food is healthy.
    Hanson Logistics Transportation Management Services offer best frozen food transportation and warehousing services.

lead
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 30

I wouldn’t trust this ‘frozenfood’ guy. It seems almost obvious that he must be working in the company himself and he’s here for advertising (his address is the same as the company’s place too).

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

lead;59928 wrote: I wouldn’t trust this ‘frozenfood’ guy. It seems almost obvious that he must be working in the company himself and he’s here for advertising (his address is the same as the company’s place too).

Haha. And he made 1 post, which he made the day he registered. After that, he never returned :).
    To be ontopic. Frozen foods are fine. The problem is that you have to heat them up and therefore you lose vitamins. Raw is still the best way to go.

rahul2630
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

But when it comes to frozen packets fruit and veg many turn their noses up, adamant that fresh produce is the healthier option.

As it turns out, food from the freezer typically contains higher nutrients than those located in the veg aisle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Is frozen food healthy and nutritive?’ is closed to new replies.