Is depression a common symptom of candida, whoever had it, when did it go away for you?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is depression a common symptom of candida, whoever had it, when did it go away for you?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lmm 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Participant
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 38

Thanks

fscott
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 17

Yes it is. I had terrible depression during the worst of my candida experience. At this point, it’s difficult to say when it lifted. I would say within a month after starting this site’s protocol. Could have been significantly sooner than that, but it definitely wasn’t much later.

Everyone’s different though. Just keep following the protocol. I am amazed at how much it’s helped me.

Candida Hub
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 24

I had awful mood swings; one day I would be sat in the shower crying until I had no tears left and the next day the red mist would descend and everything in my path would feel the full force of my wrath. My husband said it was like watching me self-destruct.

I didn’t realise how bad it was until I got better. My brain fog lifted and in situations where the red mist would usually appear, it didn’t. It was such a relief! Recovering my mental health was so much better than any of my physical symptoms clearing up.

Good luck.

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

I’m finding depressive and anxious feelings are creeping in as I’m experiencing die-off. I can manage them, but I feel a bit hopeless currently.

Take care,
    Len

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is depression a common symptom of candida, whoever had it, when did it go away for you?’ is closed to new replies.