Is coconut water too sweet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is coconut water too sweet

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pamay 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pamay
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 7

Is coconut water from a fresh, young coconut allowed? I am over seven months into the diet and tested the water, it tasted too sweet and too good so I better check. It took me 3 weeks to get back on beam after the brown rice flour relapse. I am a month back on the clean diet and love the young coconut but don’t want to get into trouble again. Thanks!
    Pamay

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would save coconut water for stage 3. If you use it as a special treat/cheat item then it shouldn’t set you back too much.

-raster

pamay
    Participant

Thank you, when I drank it,it felt like a rush of ecstasy drug might feel, or if I had drunk fruit juice. I will wait until phase 3. I am going for the full 18 months because I was so sick with leaky gut and parasites, too.

I have been wondering if I could add garbanzos because the red meat is causing digestion problems, even if I have it 3x a month. I never ate it before going on the diet. I need to be very careful.

coconut meat is okay though?

thank you.

Pamay

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d replace beef or red meat with chicken or fish. Beef takes 2+ days to digest whereas chicken and fish take hours. Because of this beef basically constipates you…

The coconut meat should be relatively low in sugar so shouldn’t be too much of a problem…

-raster

pamay
    Participant

This is very helpful, thank you.
    I guess I should hold off on lentils and garbanzos for now? My digestion is still not up to par.
    I am still dropping weight and rationalize i’d have more of an appetite if I added beans. But I can wait, anything to avoid another infestation as what happened with brown fice flour and brown rice cakes. besides that, energy is good and I can feel the healing of the leaky gut. My testimony is that though this has taken vigilance and time, the diet works.
    P

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Is coconut water too sweet’ is closed to new replies.