Is chronic gurgling expected?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is chronic gurgling expected?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  texan 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

duuustymiller
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi all,

This is my first post. I have a history of antibiotics for tonsillitis, accutane for acne, PPIs for suspected stomach acid (worst mistake) & chronic stress (now resolved).

I was curious to know if anyone else experiences chronic nausea & gurgling intestines after eating practically anything? My intestines squelch, gurgle & rumble for about an hour after eating anything. It is more severe when I eat coconut yoghurt – lasts for about 5 hours accompanied with nausea to the point I have to go to sleep.

I started antimocrobials & homeopathic Fng two days ago & the gurgling increased severely.

Is this normal?

Thanks for any advice

texan
    Participant
    Replies: 40

I wonder if your stress and gut imbalance has caused some IBS. That could certainly lead to the feelings of nausea. Are there any other associated symptoms like abdominal pain, bloating after eating, needing to go to the bathroom soon after breakfast, etc?

duuustymiller
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Is I mentioned I’m not stressed anymore & I refuse
    to believe IBS is a disease – it is a label drs put on undiagnosed symptoms. And I also have normal, regular BM’s. There is no IBS-D followed by the gurgling.

The gurgling happens after especially bad after coconut yoghurt & antimicrobials so I like to think it’s the candida dying. There is no bloating. Has anyone else experienced this?

texan
    Participant
    Replies: 40

Just because your stress is reduced now, doesn’t mean that those stress-related digestive symptoms will just disappear. They can persist for a long time after the stress ends.

The gurgling sound could be caused by excess gas in the intestines. This can be caused by slow transit time, and food fermenting in your intestines. Supplements like psyllium might help to improve your transit time, if that’s the problem.

Gas would only usually appear (at least) 8 hours after eating though. So that wouldn’t explain why eating yogurt causes immediate symptoms.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is chronic gurgling expected?’ is closed to new replies.