Is Candida more common than these doctors are giving it credit?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is Candida more common than these doctors are giving it credit?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ag750
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

First thing my doctor asked when he saw the coating on my tonuge is wheter I have diabetes or I have been checked for HIV.

This candida issue seems to be abigger problem than what doctors say.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Of course it is. We have a bunch of posts on the forum about how doctors fail time and time again. The reason they fail is that there are very few drugs marketed for treating this disorder. Also if you want them to believe you, start calling it candida related complex or CRC. An allergist can diagnose you as well.

-raster

ag750

Raster,

I can’t tell you how much I agree with you. They just do not have good medicine for it and do not want to admit that this is a common issue that more often than not is not related to a serious condition.

Thanks for the tips!

raster
    Participant

Doctors don’t treat digestive disorders and don’t talk about digestive health. My naturopath had a funny story about this ill person who couldn’t get out of bed. They went to the mayo clinic and all of these places to get a diagnosis. Not once did they ask about her digestion. She was only crapping once every 3-4 weeks! Imagine what that would do to your body!

-raster

ag750

Raster,

I have no digestive issues. My only symptoms are head fog, tongue trhush, nail fungus and body tingling. I have absolutely no issues with my digestive system…wonder what the underling cause of my issues is…

raster
    Participant

How many BM’s do you have a day? Anything less than 3 bm’s per day is considerd constipation per dr. mcoombs.

-raster

ag750

1-2.

raster
    Participant

Constipation is a digestion problem! You need to poop more!

-raster

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Is Candida more common than these doctors are giving it credit?’ is closed to new replies.