Is being emotional part of die off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is being emotional part of die off

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  myword12345 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

Hi I have been doing the diet for 8 days now. It started to where I felt bad fever,stomach upset,head ach exhausted. Like wash the dishes and my arm and legs feel like they have no strength.Bad Brain fog like in a dream cant remember anything.Example made something to drink in the kitchen but cant remember where my glass is in the kitchen lol Day 5 was the worse extreme anxiety cried and cried. Yesterday was better I have noticed I have a very short fuse. I decided to increase the coconut oil and today fever back brain fog and sad cried easily.I also am having these brown spots break out more. Is this all normal? On a positive my sinuses are way better.

Also my best friend we live together been friends since we was 13 I am 38. She thinks I am crazy for doing this and everything she says is negative. Like if you want to stay sick then stay sick. You act like you are in a nursing home ext. It is getting to me bad because I feel like I am trying as hard as I can!I have not been getting out of the house anxiety and feeling so bad for so long. I had hives break out on april 1 st lasted for 2 months never happened before.since then down hill. That is her issue. Now I really dont feel like it going threw this. Any advice would be great thanks Angie

shayfo
    Replies: 668

Feeling emotional is a pretty common die-off symptom. When I started my treatment, I had at least one day that I spent in the fetal position in bed from anxiety and a sort of crushing but seemingly causeless sadness, and a lot of days that were not quite that bad but similar.

If your die-off seems hard to manage, back off the coconut oil a bit. Are you taking any supplements to support your liver and kidneys during die-off, like molybdenum amino acid chelate or milk thistle?

It’s been my experience that most friends and family are unsupportive of the diet and treatment at first, but eventually come around when they start to see improvement. It might help to explain to your friend why this is so important to you, though of course that’s hard to do when you have brain fog and are on the verge of tears.

Good luck! Reading the forum a lot really helped me early on; I hope it’ll be helpful to you as well.

myword12345
    Replies: 55

Thank you so much for the words no I am not taking molybdenum amino acid chelate or milk thistle. I have been hearing alot about molybdenum, I will look into it. Thanks Angie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Is being emotional part of die off’ is closed to new replies.