Is anyone using Diflucan to get rid of Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is anyone using Diflucan to get rid of Candida?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

marsha
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi,
    Years ago I used powdered nystatin to remove Candida from my system and it took three months but it worked. I spent years with no problems until this one. I’m having major GI issues and have went through 2 doctors who gave wrong diagnosis. After an endoscopy and motility test the only answer I got was Gerd and something that looked like Barrets Esophogus, but wasn’t? The PPI meds they have put me on never have helped and I feel like crap on them, and then the throat issues started. I thought I had strep and got some antibiotics and then it was 100 times worse. My doctor took my word for it that I thought it was yeast in my esophogus and is treating me with diflucan for one month. It has helped my symptoms, but after 4 days of being on it, I’m having some pain again and if I eat anything that I might have the slightest sensitivity to, my throat turns raw. I want rid of this yeast and have cut out most offending foods, am losing weight, and will be going for allergy testing within the next couple of months. Is there anyone on the board who has had success with diflucan getting rid of candida? And if there is, how bad was the die off effect? I know the first time I did it with the nysatin, I felt like I’d been hit by a truck for about a month and a half. I also am taking probiotics and sometimes Caprylic acid. So I know the natural treatments and am trying to implement them. I will also have my liver enzymes checked in two weeks, but at least right now I have some energy which I didn’t have before. Thanks for any info!
    Marsha

Cdoc
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

my advice is get back on anti fungals and eat very little carbs and drink alot of sour milk, or kefir, avoid alcohol and if that dont work tell the doc you need help and to be honest majority of doctors dont know much except for the tablets there pushing.

Emma4545
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

SPAM post removed

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Emma4545 wrote: I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Diflucan) – **REMOVED** I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

Just be careful and watch for side effects that may appear. Difflucan, otherwise known as Fluconazole, can be dangerous if you don’t stop using it as soon as you receive the first side effect. Remember that this is a prescription medication, not a natural supplement with limited side effects.

Therapy with this medication is associated with QT interval prolongation, which can lead to cardiac arrhythmias. In certain cases, Fluconazole/Difflucan has created severe liver damage, so notify your doctor you develop stomach pains, nausea, vomiting, excessive fatigue, lack of appetite, dark urine, or clay-colored stools, as all are initial signs of the liver being in jeopardy.

I wouldn’t be advising others to purchase this medication unless you have fully researched the product and are prepared to answer questions concerning problems arising from the use.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hey Able,

I think this person is promoting a website and the 5% discount instead of mentioning an effective medication. In other words they are a spammer.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

raster wrote: Hey Able, I think this person is promoting a website and the 5% discount instead of mentioning an effective medication. In other words they are a spammer.-Raster

Yes, I agree with you, Raster, the website address has a number after the ‘html’ which in all probability means that he’s an affiliate, which is why I posted the negative effects of the product.
    There seems to be a lot of this going on lately on the forum. The administrators probably need to find a way of patrolling more often; yesterday the spam stayed on the forum from morning until after midnight (EST) last night when I finally signed off. Guess this all goes along with the old saying, “Half the people on earth are here to drive the other half crazy.”

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think they need more admins; I feel that me and you would be good candidates. Maybe we can talk to the Anna admin lady about it?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Is anyone using Diflucan to get rid of Candida?’ is closed to new replies.