Irritable, depressed, weak – Need help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Irritable, depressed, weak – Need help

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jackieAdamo 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dg
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi there,

I found out I had Candida after insane itching at night and on my bottom. My diet has been high in carbs and sugar for the last 6 months (+ stress), which definitely put me over the edge. I started the diet 2 or so weeks ago, just started antifungals and probiotics. My die-off symptoms (if they are die-off symptoms) are insane. I am completely up and down with my moods, to the point where it’s affecting my relationship with my mom whom I’m currently living with. I start a new job and MOVE in 2 weeks and will be going on international trips shortly thereafter. I literally cannot function and I need to be able to to live my life. I’m in bed, constantly, because I’m so weak. My stomach is making all kinds of weird sounds and I am craving carbs and a not-so-regimented diet. This is making me incredibly depressed, and I already struggle with depression as it is. When will this stop and when will it go away and how can I make these symptoms lessen? Is there anything I can do?

Sorry for the intense message but I literally don’t know where to go about this. Any and all help and support would be so appreciated.

d

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

The anal itching is likely from digestive problems. Buy some anti-itch cream to reduce the symptoms, or try coconut oil at night.

You should avoid anything that will irritate your stomach/gut in the short term. That means cutting down on coffee, spicy food, etc.

Reduce your use of probiotics and antifungals for a while. Focus on the diet instead and allow yourself to get used to that first. You’re meant to introduce those (and the diet) using a staggered approach to avoid irritating your liver and GI tract. Sounds like you’ve done too much too fast!!

dg
    Participant

The anal itching has stopped since starting the diet, so we’re good there.

I’ve cut down on coffee from literally 4 cups to 1. That’s hard enough – I can’t cut out anymore based on my lifestyle at this point.

Why would I use a staggered approach if I just want it out of me? And if I do, does that mean I can still eat some carbs and some sugars alongside the diet and just reduce them gradually? I’ve literally cut them out completely and my body is clearly not reacting well. It is in complete shock and my brain is completely out of wack. I don’t know what to do.

user5511
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

You say you will start in the job just 2 weeks from now? So while you can stay at home before starting there, I would advise to make a cold-turkey fasting. Make your last meal the dinner, and after waking up in the next day you start your fasting. It’s much easier to do it this way since the many hours you don’t eat while you’re asleep will reduce the cravings for food significantly. Up to 3rd day it will be tough the cravings, resist it. Day 3 onwards much easier. When I fasted, I consumed coffee normally, and also good since a cup of coffee consists of more than 90% water, it will not affect your progress, just be careful with the amount of sugar you drink with it. Fasting is the only measure that will allow for the quickest results. Sleep a lot, sex, netflix, whatever keeps your head from thinking on food Lol

JoeR
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

I recommend you fully cut caffiene, my candida come back at alarming rate when i took a coffee at my first recover and my symptoms going worse.

Vita
    Participant
    Replies: 7

Up your vit c dose. That got rid of my die off symptoms completely. Granted I took a very high dose of vit c and continued to do it for a month while killing the candida. You can check my story on how I got rid of my candida on the forum.

Also take something to alkalize your body. A greens powder like chlorella or some other mix. The more alkaline you are the more shimmy room you have for cheat days and really stressful days. They won’t hit you as hard and you won’t have as big of a flare up if any.

Instead of fasting switch to smoothies.Grab a plant based protein and add fruits low in sweetness (Like 1/2 a banana ). In the beginning due to my lifestyle I would simply have a smoothie for breakfast and lunch and a meal for dinner. The liquid diet not only supplies you with nutrients, keeps you full, but also gives you strength to still function. It lessens the burden on your digestive system. If you can juice too, I just didn’t have that much time for it.

Make sure you get a good liver supplement to. Whether it’s glutathion or even milk thistle, it will give you a huge boost. You can customize your smoothies to give you the energy you need with minimal digestion problems. I’d often add some adaptogens like ashwaghanda for an added boost.

Fawzi
    Participant
    Topics: 0

I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from [LINK REMOVED] . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don’t even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy.

jackieAdamo
    Participant
    Replies: 2

I am The same. Vaginal yeast infections, random Rasheed, super dry eyes and throat and now ringing In one ear. Sucks cause I’m allergic to diflucan. I feel so desperate

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Irritable, depressed, weak – Need help’ is closed to new replies.