Ionic foot baths/colonics/Bio-energetic assessment

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Ionic foot baths/colonics/Bio-energetic assessment

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Belganson 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Belganson
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 15

I started doing ionic foot baths at a local colonic place and go once a week. It’s amazing how many toxins are coming out through my feet. I can see the changes in the water indicating weekly which parts of my body it is helping. Primarily now it’s working on mostly toxins from my liver and other digestive organs, which is crucial to ridding the candida.

I also started my initial detox/phase 1 with colinics. I believe it really helped speed up the die off and give my digestive system a better home base.

I will be meeting with a certified natural health professional that they have on staff next week to do a bio-energetic assessment. She will be able to figure out how much candida is remaining and make certain it’s improving.

Not certain of the efficacy of all these options, but thought I would share. I am hoping to know where I stand with improvements instead of just wondering. I have been on the diet for 4 weeks now.

B

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Ionic foot baths/colonics/Bio-energetic assessment’ is closed to new replies.