Introducing some foods back in?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Introducing some foods back in?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cesto 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cesto
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

hey guys, i’ve been doing this diet for 2 weeks now. this was followed by dr daniels diet for a month. i have been seeing major improvements with headaches, persistent cough etc, however the oral thrush is still around, along with a swollen tonsil (and weaker in the gym).

at what point can we start introducing new foods such as tomatoes which have been removed as per the ebook? sometimes i’m confused if i’m experiencing die off symptoms or feeding the candida. any info would be appreciated.

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

If you still have thrush than you still have an intestinal overgrowth. The general consensus is the protocol takes 6 months-2 years to cure. I believe you’ll want to be clear of ANY symptoms for some time before you think of reintroducing foods.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

approximately_me;44811 wrote: If you still have thrush than you still have an intestinal overgrowth. The general consensus is the protocol takes 6 months-2 years to cure. I believe you’ll want to be clear of ANY symptoms for some time before you think of reintroducing foods.

Excellent reply, App, I couldn’t agree more.

Able

cesto
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

2 years of no tomatoes? oh man, please tell me there’s other options!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Introducing some foods back in?’ is closed to new replies.