IntraMAX?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rebeccaouellet
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Does anyone know if IntraMAX is ok to take?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

rebeccaouellet;32674 wrote: Does anyone know if IntraMAX is ok to take?

Personally I wouldn’t take it because of the off-balance percentages of the B vitamins. For example, look at Biotin and B6. These are both B vitamins, so who decided that it’s more important for everyone to obtain 800% of the needed amount of B6 but only 100% of the needed amount of biotin? Biotin is extremely important during a Candida infestation; in fact, a deficiency of biotin can actually cause a Candida overgrowth. This vitamin supplement, with its abnormal amounts, could actually cause a deficiency of biotin.

You would benefit more from obtaining your B vitamins from probiotics, Greek yogurt, and kefir.

Able

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Biotin is very controversial on whether it can promote candida growth or prevent its growth. My guess is that fungal candida would have the ability to utilize it for its own needs(provided that it gets to it it before the beneficial flora does). Dr. Jeff has seen some studies where candida can utilize biotin. So some supplements can become a battle of whether the candida gets to it first or the beneficial flora gets to it. A lot of vitamin supplements can become counter productive if there is fungal Candida in the duodenum/upper small intestine just waiting for its nutritional needs. So supplementing with certain vitamins can be be very tricky depending on the severity of the individual’s candida condition. For someone who has more severe candida I would not be supplementing with anything that can help candida’s metabolism(some B-Vitamins) or fuel its growth. Some candida programs recommend supplementing with certain vitamins towards the end of the program once the candida is minimal and the beneficial flora is mostly restored. I would agree with that approach.

Dr. Jeff’s post on biotin and Candida utilization.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1587704#i

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jameskep;32901 wrote: Biotin is very controversial … Dr. Jeff’s post on biotin and Candida utilization.

Thank God The Candida Diet website is not just another Curezone.

Before and after photos of Y-cells of Candida albicans treated with concentrations of biotin.
    Biotin Deficiency & Candida

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘IntraMAX?’ is closed to new replies.