intestinal candidiasis pictures

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions intestinal candidiasis pictures

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=58989

http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=55814

There are a lot of members asking me how the intestinal fungal colonies look like. I have passed out many of these formations after the enemas.
    The pictures are the fungal colonies with no stool, so they aren’t as gross as some I have seen before.
    See them confidently.
    Jorge.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I wonder if these colonies were dead before the enema, and the enema just washed them out? Or did the enema actually kill them and release them on contact?

I ask because I have started getting colonics and have seen some of the same discharge, without adding any anti fungals.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Regular colonics will do more harm than good. Part of your aim is to stabilise a healthy gut flora and blasting their ecoenvironment for an hour at a time and potentially washing away entire species doesn’t give them much of a fighting chance. I’m not convinced they’re helpful at all, but if you think they’re a good idea, I wouldn’t get more than a few. It shouldn’t take more than that to clean out the supposed crud that sticks to the colon, yet isn’t witnessed during colonoscopy.

dvjorge
    Participant

mrs.candida wrote: I wonder if these colonies were dead before the enema, and the enema just washed them out? Or did the enema actually kill them and release them on contact?

I ask because I have started getting colonics and have seen some of the same discharge, without adding any anti fungals.

Absolutely.!
    Water alone can remove fungal colonies even more with colonics. The water pression removes mucus and clean the colon. Also, the fungal biofilm’s matrix is mostly glucose that is soluble in water.
    With antifungals, it is even better because you are taking the poison where the fungus mostly is.
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

What is impressive is we can have those colonies inside the intestines and most of the medical community don’t recognize it.
    It is clear and evident. I have seen a lot of pictures during the last 3 years. Everybody who is suffering an intestinal fungal overgrowth has fungal colonies in the intestines.
    Those colonies are protected in a matrix or shield. They live on the mucus layer that protect our intestines. This is the reason why they are hard to eliminate.

Most of the candida treatments you find around are based on oral supplementation, and we all know supplements go to the bloodstream having a very low impact, if so, in the colon. People have to do an enormous sacrifice with an strict diet to starve the fungus because you don’t have any way to delivery the antifungals to where the fungus is. This is the reason because the high enemas are very effective. Enemas reach the colon when properly done. They are able to delivery the antifungals to the gross of the fungal colonies. It is simple and undisputed. We are left with this suffering ignored by medicine when is probably easy to design an an antifungal treatment that targets the colon by enemas or with a powerful non-absorbed oral antifungal. There is not necessity of years of misery and suffering with a well thought treatment. It is a medical responsability no a patient responsability to be researching and figuring out how to battle it in the right way.
    The medical community has non-absorbed antibiotics to treat interior intestinal bacterial infections. They know that antibiotics that are absorbed don’t impact intestinal infections as well as those which are poorly absorbed. The same thing is necessary for intestinal fungal infections.
    The pharma industry has possibilities of making strong fungicidal oral antifungals because the Echinocandins are poorly absorbed so they will act inside the gut without going to the blood. This is what people suffering it really need.
    It is stupid and incredible that this syndrome has been documented since more than 30 years and still this be happening, even more when MDs prescribing antibiotics are the #1 cause of this debilitating syndrome.

Only analyzing these formations seen in the pictures they could easily proof its real existence.
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

I have been getting more PM regarding what can you expect to see when you do antifungal enemas.

These are the pictures.!
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

bumping.!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘intestinal candidiasis pictures’ is closed to new replies.