intestinal candida infestation

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions intestinal candida infestation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I had mentioned previously in a thread that based on a scan of done of my gallbladder & liver and the abnormal test results I received that Candida is infested in my gallbladder, liver an of course I would imagine colon as well.

Since I haven’t seen discussion on the forum about different areas of the inside of our bodies that become infested. How common is it for some with Candida overgrowth to have these organs overcome with infestation? I’m wondering if it is more common to be isolated to different areas such as the colon & stomach.

I’m wondering if it makes more sense to be approaching the recovery through enemas to reach the gallbladder & liver easier and faster. My concern is by the time the antifugals get to these organs they are diluted and much less effective. I have heard we could wash away some beneficial bacteria as well.

sushified
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 31

My liver was very infested with yeast. The overall diet has helped, but I also did a liver cleanse for a month. You can eliminate some beneficial bacteria but with correct supplements you will be replenishing them as well.

This was the cleanse I did which helped:

http://www.renewlife.com/liver-detox.html

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend doing a liver cleanse at a late point in your treatment when you basically are symptom free because at this point, it won’t be getting damaged as badly as before. It’s pointless to do a liver cleanse while you are going through die-off, its best to do it before or after.

Here’s the one I did which was created by my naturopath:
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3877_Rasters-late-in-your-treatment-liver-cleanse.aspx

-raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you are looking to heal specific organs, we aren’t really here to help you do this. There are some good supplements out there, but if you want to go this route its best to do it via a naturopath who can do it more effectively.

Black currant is good for cleansing your pancreas, kidneys, spleen, liver, and adrenals:
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6678_The-benefits-of-black-currant.aspx

And I shared a liver cleanse.

The colon cleanse you should do last because this will just get infected again in my opinion.

What kind of testing did you do?

-raster

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

raster;36016 wrote: If you are looking to heal specific organs, we aren’t really here to help you do this. There are some good supplements out there, but if you want to go this route its best to do it via a naturopath who can do it more effectively.

Black currant is good for cleansing your pancreas, kidneys, spleen, liver, and adrenals:
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6678_The-benefits-of-black-currant.aspx

And I shared a liver cleanse.

The colon cleanse you should do last because this will just get infected again in my opinion.

What kind of testing did you do?

-raster

Thanks Raster, The test wasn’t done recently. It was done about 1.5 years ago. At the time I considered Candida could be the problem, but wasn’t as convinced of it as I am now. It was an ultra sound I believe. I was looking for the actual test result, but I couldn’t locate it. I really have lost faith in medical doctors, so I never pursued this issue with the doctor that ran the test. The only advice he had was we can watch it and if it gets larger we can remove your “gall bladder”. Great advice, huh?

I’m not really so much looking for recommendations on just healing specific organs. I just feel the deeper into this diet I get the more my intuition begins to lead me to believe clearing out the infestation of some of these organs could speed up the recovery for me. I’ll give the black currants a try.

Ironically today my kidneys feel soar. I’m guessing this is related to die off. I have been strict to this diet and take this very seriously.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘intestinal candida infestation’ is closed to new replies.