Interesting toxicity report on undecenoic acid(sf722)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Interesting toxicity report on undecenoic acid(sf722)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  toni8 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Some people might experience some of these symptoms depending how sensitive they are and dosage amount. For me dizziness, and slight GI distress seems to be a side effect. Seems like it might affect behavior/nervous system as well.

Special Remarks on other Toxic Effects on Humans:
    Acute Potential Health Effects: Skin: Causes skin irritation. It may be absorbed through the skin. It may be slightly hazardous
    if absorbed through the skin. Eyes: Causes eye irritation. Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation. Ingestion: Ingestion
    of large amounts may cause gastrointestinal disturbances, and may affect behavior/central nervous system (excitement,
    somnolence, muscle contraction or spasticity, headache, dizziness), and metabolism (loss of appetite). Chronic Potential
    Health Effects: Prolonged or repeated ingestion may cause weight loss or anorexia.

http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9925387

toni8
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

jameskep;31505 wrote: Some people might experience some of these symptoms depending how sensitive they are and dosage amount. For me dizziness, and slight GI distress seems to be a side effect. Seems like it might affect behavior/nervous system as well.

Special Remarks on other Toxic Effects on Humans:
    Acute Potential Health Effects: Skin: Causes skin irritation. It may be absorbed through the skin. It may be slightly hazardous
    if absorbed through the skin. Eyes: Causes eye irritation. Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation. Ingestion: Ingestion
    of large amounts may cause gastrointestinal disturbances, and may affect behavior/central nervous system (excitement,
    somnolence, muscle contraction or spasticity, headache, dizziness), and metabolism (loss of appetite). Chronic Potential
    Health Effects: Prolonged or repeated ingestion may cause weight loss or anorexia.

http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9925387

I had to stop mine because I began to feel worst, I guess it’s just like everything some people do great and others don”t, but that report is scary!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Interesting toxicity report on undecenoic acid(sf722)’ is closed to new replies.