intercourse and candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions intercourse and candida

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kittykat86
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Hi All, I think im at my whits ends and am I need of serious support. Iv been suffering with candida for two years now ( ever since I began dating my current partner). I follow a strict diet which most of you are aware of no sugar, wheat, dairy etc. I take grapefruit seed extract, candida support (now product, coconut oil, herbal untifungal tea and kefir. My partner and I decided to be inactive in the bedroom for a three week trial and I can say I had no symptoms and felt the best I had been in ages. So I slowly started introducing some oldies back into my diet (still no sugar wheat etc ) but I did enjoy a few coffees on soy 🙂 all was going fine until we decided we couldnt hold off any longer. I was sure to use protection as I didnt want to risk being re infected again. Unfortunately my symptons have come back instantly and feels worse then ever before. Im feeling so stuck, doctors are useless and I need help. Does anyone had this problem and if so what can I do about it ?

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

If you were re-infected after having had intercourse even though you used protection (a condom, I guess), that means the candida did not come from your partner’s penis.

Other possible sources are his or your hands which have touched the condom, or your own skin just around the vulval area.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘intercourse and candida’ is closed to new replies.