Intense exercise the only solution

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Intense exercise the only solution

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jaumeb 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GreekCandida
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Hello my name is Nick and i am from Greece

For more than 5 years i was always tired, i had indigestion, IBS, pale skin, white tongue, i had constipation some days and diarrhea some other days. I couldn’t drink alcohol, milk and many other things.

I tried to change the diet first. I didn’t eat grains in the beggining and after didn’t eat carbs at all. To tell you the truth i did not see any major difference. All the symptoms were there. I am 183cm and i lost 10 kilos. I was 68 kilos and looked like skeleton.

The only thing that worked in the beggining was fasting. I did not eat for 20 hours and i felt good but when i started eating again the symptoms were there again. But the only solution in my mind is intense exercise.

I wake up in the morning and i haven’t eaten for 12 hours and i use my stationary bike for at least 1 hour. First at moderate intensity for half an hour. The key here is to sweat like crazy. Then for the final 30 minutes i give it all. I give it all for 5 minutes ,rest for another 5, give it all again. I do this 2-3 times eveyday. So it’s hard work everyday(2-3 hours)

I feel 90% better. I started eating again, my skin is not pale anymore, i have more energy, allergies are gone. I am 80 kilos and healthy again. Also i became vegetarian. I don’t eat meat but also i don’t eat chocolates, milk, sugar or any processed foods. Usually i eat this. Boiled or baked potatoes with eggs, romaine lettuce with olive oil and some lemon or vinegar and maybe some feta cheese but in small portions. I also eat green peas and green beans. So it’s a rotation of potatoes, green peas and green beans. I also eat fruits but in small portion. I ll have one banana per day

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 148

Thanks for your message. I am currently underweight. I feel sick and I don’t exercise much. I also have IBS, chronic pain …

It is encouraging to read about your recovery.

GreekCandida
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Thanks for your message. I am currently underweight. I feel sick and I don’t exercise much. I also have IBS, chronic pain …

It is encouraging to read about your recovery.

Just get on the bike. Start at moderate speeds first just to get a sweat. Trust me you will feel better. Cycling is better than running in my mind. It’s easier but still you are giving the message to your brain that you are running and hormones are released. Also as you sweat all toxins leave the body and you restart the liver and other organs.

Diet will not help you in the beggining because all organs are not working properly.

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 148

Riding was a no-no for me. I tried in the past. I will try other things.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Intense exercise the only solution’ is closed to new replies.