Inserting probiotics rectally ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Inserting probiotics rectally ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CantThinkOfAUsername 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jmb
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 18

I have just read that some one is inserting probiotics capsules rectally ! can and does this even work ?

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

I once did a probiotic enema. It wasn’t worth the trouble. But I’ve heard people with Chrons get relief from doing it.

Jmb
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 18

Angor;30878 wrote: I once did a probiotic enema. It wasn’t worth the trouble. But I’ve heard people with Chrons get relief from doing it.

Thanks for repyling ,I read you can just insert the probiotic capsule without doing the enema aslong as they arent enteric coated ,Reason i am intrested is because i think iam also suffering from Sibo and taking probiotics orally cause me problems …

CantThinkOfAUsername
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I have been considering doing an enema with a yoghurt that I made. I have used Probiotics mixed with water in enemas in the past but not any that contain the necessary bacteria Bacillus Coagulans.

Using capsules may seem easier but I doubt it’s effectiveness because it won’t really get anywhere helpful IMO.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Inserting probiotics rectally ?’ is closed to new replies.