INSANE Candida diet plan I just found

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions INSANE Candida diet plan I just found

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Toffeecoo 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Check out this Candida plan I just found on the net!!!! Anyone reading this DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!

CANDIDA HOUSE PLAN:

Candida diets don’t have to be miserable, there are still many foods that can be eaten, here is a typical day on the candidahouse diet.

CANDIDA DIET – BREAKFAST CHOICES

Wake up in the morning take the homeopathic drops (before anything by mouth ) easier if you keep these by the bed. Get up mix a quarter of a teaspoon of bacteria in half a glass of water and let sit for a few minuets drink and start breakfast of your choice. Vita brits ( no sugar ) and milk, bacon ( cured with dextrose ) and eggs on sour dough toast, fruit anything but grapes, plain yogurt with fruit ( except grapes ), toast sour dough or very well toasted white bread with jam (sweetened with apple or pear concentrate ) coffee, tea, or fruit juice.

Out to work need a snack piece of fruit, plain potato chips, sugar free sweets, diet yoghurt ( only artificially sweetened make sure does not contain honey)

CANDIDA DIET- LUNCH CHOICES

Lunch time fish and chips, flat bread wraps with fish and salad, sour dough bread with cold meat ( cured with dextrose ) salad and processed cheese, Kentucky Fried Chicken ( hot and spicy only ) , fruit juice or diet drinks.

Home from work vodka and orange, vodka and soda, scotch and diet coke, not all at once.

CANDIDA DIET- DINNER CHOICES

Dinner time any combination of meat, fish, vegetables and or salad, pasta ( cheese must be cooked for twenty minuets ), home made pastries these could be vegetable or home made apple pie ( no sugar ).

Snack before bed dry crackers with jam ( sweetened with apple or pear concentrate) Home made scones with jam and cream or fresh strawberries.

Time for bed take homoeopathic drops before cleaning teeth and off to bed.

alwcm4
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 19

potato chips, cheese, vodka, and diet coke, ummmmmm!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

EPIC FAIL!

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

What have they even restricted in there?!?!

Seriously I thought it was a joke but there’s a whole website based around it.

Ridiculous!

taurusamorous
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 21

sounds like a college freshman dorm diet! HA!

sage
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 13

I`m still surprised by the number of different Candida diet`s out on the internet.
    It`s extremely confusing when you are starting out & trying to gather accurate information.
    I purchased the book, `The Yeast Connection & Women`s Heath by William Crook. In my humble opinion, it is pretty good. The book + THIS forum (I`m sorry, I don`t like some of the info on the home pages) is what I`m following now.

Toffeecoo
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

“Home from work vodka and orange, vodka and soda, scotch and diet coke, not all at once. “
    “( cheese must be cooked for twenty minuets )”

rooooofl! This has to be someone’s smartass idea of a joke to catch someone new and off guard!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘INSANE Candida diet plan I just found’ is closed to new replies.