Inositol, safe or not?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Inositol, safe or not?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lincoln
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

Hey all you lovely people,

I am wondering whether or not Inositol feeds candida or not, I took a multivitamin with it in it this morning and can’t find anything conclusive or definitive to say whether or not it is ok for me?

If anyone could shed some light this would be brilliant.

Cheers in advance

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

lincoln;32380 wrote: I am wondering whether or not Inositol feeds candida or not, I took a multivitamin with it in it this morning and can’t find anything conclusive or definitive to say whether or not it is ok for me?

Inositol is another name for vitamin B8, and your multi-vitamin probably contains other B vitamins as well; at least it should. But the negative aspect of a multi-vitamin is the bad ratios that most of them contain as far as the amounts of the eight B vitamins, if they even contain all eight. If the ratios are way off balance, this can cause a deficiency in your body. That’s why they are not recommended on the forum protocol. You’d benefit more by obtaining your B vitamins from kefir, Greek yogurt, and probiotics.

Able

lincoln
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

Thanks heaps Able, I have Kefir, a stack of different probiotics but cannot tolerate dairy so no greek yoghurt.

I must ask, if it is a B vitamin, then would I be correct in assuming I haven’t fed my candida infection? Not keen to go back to the start but if I have to I will.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

lincoln;32389 wrote: Thanks heaps Able, I have Kefir, a stack of different probiotics but cannot tolerate dairy so no greek yoghurt.
    I must ask, if it is a B vitamin, then would I be correct in assuming I haven’t fed my candida infection? Not keen to go back to the start but if I have to I will.

Yes, Lincoln, you would be correct in that assumption.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Inositol, safe or not?’ is closed to new replies.