Initial weight loss, then stabliized, now losing weight again…?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Initial weight loss, then stabliized, now losing weight again…?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Beat Candida 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

When I started on the Candida diet in July, in the first two or three months I lost 20 lbs or so.
    I got down to my ideal weight of 182lbs for my height (6ft). So, I was kindof pleased.

Now, I seem to be losing a little weight again. I estimate one lb per week or thereabouts. Is this typical? ie: dramatic loss, stabilization and slight loss of weight? I wonder if its a sign of my digestion becoming more efficient.

ps: there has been no significant change in my diet.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is pretty typical until you adjust your diet and start eating more food from my experience.

I’ve gained about 20 pounds on the diet myself! I lost about 10 when I first started (that I did need).

-raster

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

raster;51410 wrote: This is pretty typical until you adjust your diet and start eating more food from my experience.

I’ve gained about 20 pounds on the diet myself! I lost about 10 when I first started (that I did need).

-raster

Wow! you have gained weight, With more consumption of food the best have done is losing 1 LB in last 10 days. Do you work out at all .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Initial weight loss, then stabliized, now losing weight again…?’ is closed to new replies.