Initial review and question to start the Candia diet ! (Help Appreciated

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Initial review and question to start the Candia diet ! (Help Appreciated

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jasmine_jj
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi !

I am back here after about two years and lots of things have changed, back then things were clearer to me thanks to all the Able’s timelines and now to be completely honest i feel lost again.

I have several questions and i’m hoping you will be patient with me as i’m trying to get this straight.

1. For a week for those who do the cleanse, you eat only green vegetables either raw or boiled, am i correct?

2. After the first stage of cleansing I can move into the actual diet AKA Raster’s safe food list ?

Things get tricky for me on When to add the anti-fungals and Probiotics.

3. between 9-12 days after the diet start date u start taking the vitamins & supplements.

4. and after 2 weeks from the diet start date u start taking the anti-fungals.

5. Is only taking Coconut oil a good enough anti-fungal , since it doesn’t need rotating i’m guessing it’s good enough on it’s own?

6. I have no clue how far in the diet i have to take the Probiotics.

Edit: How much of the info on the site trustworthy, since back in the day it was completely contradictory with what everybody else was saying.

Thank you so much in advance !

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well the cleanse doesn’t really do very much, so I would consider not doing that and just starting the diet.  You’ll need to take probiotics long term, so hope that helps.  Coconut oil is pretty good but I would also consider SF722 as another long term safe antifungal.  I wouldn’t worry too much about when to introduce antifungals or probiotics, you might want to start prebiotics before probiotics.

-raster

jasmine_jj
    Participant

you might want to start prebiotics before probiotics. -raster

1. Are there any probiotics you would recommend ? I tried looking it up in the forum and I couldn’t come up with a clear answer.

• For antifungals i decided to go with SF722
    • as for Probiotics i am ordering HMF Neuro
    • that leaves Prebiotics ?
    • and i decided to do the diet itself and i’m guessing i just have to follow your safe food list?

2. I’m more eager to take a tablet than the spoon full of coconut oil to be completely honest, however i’m wondering if there is any need to rotate the SF722 with any other anti-fungal ?

Thank you so much for all the help Raster <3

raster
    Participant

You don’t need to rotate, just take them together.  There’s a prebiotic called HMF forte that I would recommend starting out with, it has more prebiotics than probiotics.  Do that for a month then go to the neuro.

I would then consider other probiotics in time and do something like 2-3 months HMF neuro and then 1 month of something else like floraster or megaflora, etc.

The food list is a good place to start but you’ll have to change it and modify it based on your own needs and symptoms and problems.

-raster

jasmine_jj
    Participant

Forgive me for being so ignorant on the Prebiotic matter but

• from this i’m guessing these pills have both Prebiotics and Probiotics in them?
    • which would also mean I don’t have to take them seperately?

Another Question I would like to ask you is that I might be up for operation on both of my feet due to Tailor’s Bunion and from what i’ve read they do prescribe antibiotics to avoid any infections post-surgery.

• Is there any avoiding that ? I’m too frustrated with doctors to even bring up the fact that I don’t wanna take any antibiotics since it’s the culprit of my miseries.

Thank you !

raster
    Participant

Its up to you on whether to take antibiotics but you should be able to get better despite taking them.

HMF forte has high ratio of prebiotics/probiotics than HMF neuro.  So I would take HMF forte by itself to start out until you finish bottle.  You can also get prebiotics from foods such as vegetable smoothies (highly recommend nutri bullet).

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Initial review and question to start the Candia diet ! (Help Appreciated’ is closed to new replies.