In need of desperate help.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions In need of desperate help.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

thatvinnykid095
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi everyone. I’m doing this because I almost can’t take this anymore.
    I can’t go on living like this anymore. I’m severely depressed, self-conscious, & sad.,
    My life has never been worse. Let me tell you my story and maybe I can seek some help or advice.

So I’m 19 years old, I’m a guy. I’ve been noticing symptoms for about 2-3 years now. But this last year they have been so bad…. I mean really bad. I’m 98% sure I have Candida Overgrowth.
    I have told my mom, doctors (who don’t believe me) and prescribed me to Flucanozole (sp?)… but that did nothing really, actually I stopped taking it about a week after being prescribed because I wasn’t noticing anything changing. I don’t know who to reach out to. I can’t live like this anymore and I’m scared. No teenager should have to live like this. I need help.

I’ve done the spit test and almost automatically it turns out stringy-octopus like. My breath is so bad.

Let me tell you my symptoms:

– Bad Breathe (I brush everyday, never had bad breathe but it just seems to stay the same.)
    – White, coated tongue. I brush my tongue and it comes back within an hour.
    – Very dry mouth & throat. I’ve noticed that when I brush my tongue it’s pink right after but my theory is that my throat has candida and it just comes up from there and infects the tongue all over again. 🙁
    – EXCESSIVE sweating. Very bad. I could be sitting still and I’m sweating.
    Sweating in the groin area, butt, and head.
    – Bad B.O type odor coming from in between the creases of my thighs.
    – Spaced out, unclear head. Like brain fog almost. I don’t feel like my old-self.
    – I have like a white dot on my one finger-nail. But that’s been going on for like 2-3 years now ever since I had been experiencing these symptoms.
    – Diarrhea/soft stools frequently. Again, never used to get it.
    – Dandruff/flaky scalp that comes and goes. It gets really bad….
    – Luckily I’ve overcome my acne/back acne. My skins pretty clear for the most part after struggling all through High School…
    – Tired/No energy. Ever. This is the worst because I have no motivation to do anything. I’ve never been so lazy and I was never a lazy kid.
    – Bloated stomach in the gut area. Never have I been over-weight but I’ve gained more than I should. I’m 169 & 5’10 but at my heaviest I was 185…. 🙁 I’ve been not eating to lose weight and thank god it worked. I wanna be thinner though. 150 range.
    – Low/no sex drive.

& That’s pretty much it for symptoms. Those are the main ones. The worst is the tongue/mouth thing…. & the energy. I can deal with everything else (not that I want to) I just want my life back. This needs to be more talked about because I would never wish this on anyone. It’s bad. I need help. Please. I’m desperate. I don’t know how much longer I can go on like this.

Is there anything I can do to get rid of this over-growth or any doctors I can see to help me?
    In Philadelphia area.

Thank you for reading!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well the spit test should not be used for diagnosis:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6iryzPoBow

Here are the common ways people use to get better:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/alternative-methods-to-get-better-if-you-reach-a-dead-end-in-your-treatmenrasters-perspective-41/

I would consider getting the candida hypo-sensitization test which can be performed at most allergy labs and this determines whether you are allergic to candida or not. Then you can take candida hypo-sensitization shots which cost about $750/6 months in US. You can also go to an alternative doctor and get put on a plan to get better that is tailored to your symptoms or problems.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘In need of desperate help.’ is closed to new replies.