- July 10, 2015 at 7:24 am #171525
thatvinnykid095ParticipantTopics: 1Replies: 0
Hi everyone. I’m doing this because I almost can’t take this anymore.
I can’t go on living like this anymore. I’m severely depressed, self-conscious, & sad.,
My life has never been worse. Let me tell you my story and maybe I can seek some help or advice.
So I’m 19 years old, I’m a guy. I’ve been noticing symptoms for about 2-3 years now. But this last year they have been so bad…. I mean really bad. I’m 98% sure I have Candida Overgrowth.
I have told my mom, doctors (who don’t believe me) and prescribed me to Flucanozole (sp?)… but that did nothing really, actually I stopped taking it about a week after being prescribed because I wasn’t noticing anything changing. I don’t know who to reach out to. I can’t live like this anymore and I’m scared. No teenager should have to live like this. I need help.
I’ve done the spit test and almost automatically it turns out stringy-octopus like. My breath is so bad.
Let me tell you my symptoms:
– Bad Breathe (I brush everyday, never had bad breathe but it just seems to stay the same.)
– White, coated tongue. I brush my tongue and it comes back within an hour.
– Very dry mouth & throat. I’ve noticed that when I brush my tongue it’s pink right after but my theory is that my throat has candida and it just comes up from there and infects the tongue all over again. 🙁
– EXCESSIVE sweating. Very bad. I could be sitting still and I’m sweating.
Sweating in the groin area, butt, and head.
– Bad B.O type odor coming from in between the creases of my thighs.
– Spaced out, unclear head. Like brain fog almost. I don’t feel like my old-self.
– I have like a white dot on my one finger-nail. But that’s been going on for like 2-3 years now ever since I had been experiencing these symptoms.
– Diarrhea/soft stools frequently. Again, never used to get it.
– Dandruff/flaky scalp that comes and goes. It gets really bad….
– Luckily I’ve overcome my acne/back acne. My skins pretty clear for the most part after struggling all through High School…
– Tired/No energy. Ever. This is the worst because I have no motivation to do anything. I’ve never been so lazy and I was never a lazy kid.
– Bloated stomach in the gut area. Never have I been over-weight but I’ve gained more than I should. I’m 169 & 5’10 but at my heaviest I was 185…. 🙁 I’ve been not eating to lose weight and thank god it worked. I wanna be thinner though. 150 range.
– Low/no sex drive.
& That’s pretty much it for symptoms. Those are the main ones. The worst is the tongue/mouth thing…. & the energy. I can deal with everything else (not that I want to) I just want my life back. This needs to be more talked about because I would never wish this on anyone. It’s bad. I need help. Please. I’m desperate. I don’t know how much longer I can go on like this.
Is there anything I can do to get rid of this over-growth or any doctors I can see to help me?
In Philadelphia area.
Thank you for reading!July 10, 2015 at 9:41 am #171526
rasterParticipantTopics: 104Replies: 6837
Well the spit test should not be used for diagnosis:
Here are the common ways people use to get better:
I would consider getting the candida hypo-sensitization test which can be performed at most allergy labs and this determines whether you are allergic to candida or not. Then you can take candida hypo-sensitization shots which cost about $750/6 months in US. You can also go to an alternative doctor and get put on a plan to get better that is tailored to your symptoms or problems.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.