In Need of Advice

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions In Need of Advice

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Itchy Micheal 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Itchy Micheal
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hello. I have been perusing this forum and gleaning much info from it as I navigate through my candida diet. I am writing today because I need advice. I am about to go to a doctor and ask for Difulcan because I not achieving the results i need to get from my diet. I am hoping Able or Raster, or other people with great knowledge of this subject can advise me here.

My Situation:
    1.diarrehha since age 20, gas, bloating, pressure on bladder makes me urinate often. For this I take immodium. I took four pills per day for 15 years. Since being on the candida diet I have felt much better–all symptoms are substantially or hugely decreased. I can now get through each day without much paint and with only one immodium pill.
    2. I have had large quantities of blood in my urine. I currently have one largish kidney stone in each kidney. I have had kidney stones and blood in urine off and one since i was a teenager. But but these symptoms are becoming more frequent and severe as i get older.

3. Itchy scalp, and groin and feet for most of my itchy life. Now the itches are migrating and the groin itch is to severe that it’s unbearable at times, causing disruption to sleep, et cetera. I have tried everything over the counter to cure it. I douse myself with apple cider vinegar or coconut oil for a temporary fix. I also vigorously scrub my skin when i shower, which also helps.

5. I am fed up with the itches. I can’t even go walking without inflammation occurring. I can’t live like this. I am very skeptical about pharmaceutical drugs but I have no choice but to consider taking Difulcan.

6. I have been on the anti-candida diet since early January. And as I have seen my symptoms decrease in intensity, I am not seeing a complete recovery. I don’t know what to do. I can’t stand eating this food anymore. I was on the strict diet for two months. Now I eat green apples with cinnamon, lots of yogurt and also carob with traces of soy powder.

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

How often do you have bowel movements with all that Imodium you take?

Itchy Micheal

once a day. also, i’m only taking 1 pill per day now.

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

The blood in the urine sounds pretty serious have you seen a doctor recently for that, had tests done on your kidney function?

Have you tried any antifungal cream on the area’s of itching just to see if it makes any difference? Something like turbinafine might help. Does it just itch or is there a noticeable rash?

It might help to get up to 2-3 BM’s per day too.

http://www.amazon.com/Candida-Freedom-Probiotic-Soap-3-5/dp/B003TPCCWW

You might try something like that, It’s worked pretty well for most people who have tried it with similar symptoms

Itchy Micheal

the blood in the urine is caused by kidney stones moving around in the kidney or, sometimes, passing through the urethra. i have seen many doctors about it. it’s very disturbing but apparently it is pretty common and nothing to be too alarmed about.

i have tried all anti-fungal creams that can be purchased over the counter.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘In Need of Advice’ is closed to new replies.