Improving

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Faith 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

Dropping by to say that things are starting to head in the right direction. I’m nowhere near where I want to be, but I’ve come so far since I’ve started.

Still dealing with constipation, but I’ve started some digestive enzymes to help alleviate that. None of which include Cellulase.

Have stuck with a very strict diet, cut out eggs and chicken as both were giving me problems, and am eating fish primarily now; I appear to be less sensitive to that. So remember, although what might be alright for everyone else to eat, it may not be for you. I got caught up into thinking that if was on the acceptable list it should be fine, but everyone’s body is different and foods will elicit different reactions in all of us.

I’ve been on the diet for nearly six months now, and I can say I’m feeling better physically than I have in years. The fog really seems to be lifting too.

Good Luck Everybody!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thanks for the update quick…I am glad to hear that you are improving (slowly but gradually) and that your leaky gut is improving as well. As it becomes more healed, you can start to tolerate more foods (as you’ve noticed).

-raster

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Congratulations for where you have gotten so far and kudos for 6 months of hard work!

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

Yes! Thanks for sharing!! That’s great!!! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Improving’ is closed to new replies.