improvement after reducing water intake during or cycle?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions improvement after reducing water intake during or cycle?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  juliet94538 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

juliet94538
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 1

Hi all, I have been using lot of diet and pills in the past few months with no noticeable improvements, including caprylic acid, coconut oil, reduced fat, sugar and other harmful stuff with no noticeable effect. I also alternated different set of diet and candida killing foods/pills. I noticed with during the period in which I was taking caprylic acid, body reaction was horrible, rashes, itching etc.,

After second periodic intake of caprylic lasting about 2-3 weeks, not sure I am being cautiously optimisic that I am seeing some noticeable improvement. I am not sure if the diets and pills are taking effect or one habit I changed was, I was a sucker for drinking lot of fluids during eat just to make myself feel better, now I changed and reduced water and any other liquid intake drastically at least 20-30 minutes before and after mealtime. I am not sure improvement I am seeing is due to this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘improvement after reducing water intake during or cycle?’ is closed to new replies.