IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOUT THE DIET!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOUT THE DIET!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nia 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jade_
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

Hello all! I am unsure if I’ve done it correctly, although I’m aware there are different ways, but I am on day 3 of the candida diet/cleanse. I cut all carbs, sugars, processed foods, everything unhealthy off my diet 3 days ago and have eaten nothing but organic eggs, sardines, dark greens and water. I have NOT taken any supplements, probiotics or anything prior or during these 3 days.

Now I am on day 3 and I plan on continuing to eat this way for 7 days and definitely longer but hoping to add organic chicken slowly on week 2… but I am wondering when am I meant to start taking supplements, which types, how much and for how long? what pills do I start with? I have a few saved on my phone to purchase but I’m aware there is different types e. g probiotics, enzymes and others. I can’t seem to get a precise answer anywhere online and any help would be so incredibly helpful. After day 7 do I take probiotics? and for how long?

If it helps to know, when I started the diet I had a bit of a cold that almost went away but has been on and off but not bad at all except for my now, sore glands…. unsure if its a die off symptom or my cold but I’ve read that vit C is good for it.

Also a bit of background may help. The intensity of my candida has been very intense and emotional for me. I am 20 years old and I’m unsure of when it started. I noticed my blood circulation, mood, increased headaches and motivation decreased very rapidly at the age young age of 14. (had an unhealthy diet) then at 16 I became a smoker, I had a lot of brain fog, depression. at 17 I became a heavy alcoholic and drank and smoked cigarettes heavily up until 5 days ago when I started this diet. plus have always eaten unhealthy and been in and out of hospital/doctors for antibiotics. a Lot of antibiotics. at 18 I developed thrush very intensely, hemmerhoids, and at least 3 uti’s a month. I was prescribed by the doctors 24 thrush treatments over the period of 12 months. now I am 20 and for the past 6-7 months I’ve had a thrush infection every single day and apple cider vinegar is the only thing that has been keeping it away (with heavy alcohol abuse too and bad diet) but up until 3 days ago my thrush wouldn’t go away regardless of the amount of apple cider I took… so I was forced to put my foot down and decide I’ve had enough of this ruining my life and decided to start this diet. I also must add my other symptoms: acne, decreased sex drive, very weak immune system, intensified depression, very VERY intense mood disorders (though I do naturally have bipolar and bpd but the Candida most definitely worsens it) Candida has made life hell for me. Please if anyone could give me an in depth answer as to what to do/take after day 7 and provide me with informative person experience etc it would help massively. Thanks all!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Have you read the book? You should have started a detox supplement like milk thistle or molybdenum already. Then probiotics are added later, followed by antifungals and possibly a biofilm disruptor like NAC or serrapeptase.

VIV
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 30

I apologise for this stupid question, but which book do you mean?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I apologise for this stupid question, but which book do you mean?

The Ultimate Candida Diet book – you can see it advertised on the website 🙂

VIV
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 30

Thank you Wiley, I will get it (I had previously thought that it must be unreliable in some way because of the Able/Raster posts)

Nia
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 46

I have never read the book myself. How do you feel now that you’ve change your diet? Have you had testing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOUT THE DIET!’ is closed to new replies.