IMPORTANT: If You Take Vitamin D, You Need K2

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions IMPORTANT: If You Take Vitamin D, You Need K2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sassybella19 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sassybella19
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 13

I’ve been reading about how you need to supplement vitamin K2 if you’re taking vitamin D.

“… For so long, we’ve been told to take calcium for osteoporosis… and vitamin D, which we know is helpful. But then, more studies are coming out showing that increased calcium intake is causing more heart attacks and strokes. That created a lot of confusion around whether calcium is safe or not. But that’s the wrong question to be asking, because we’ll never properly understand the health benefits of calcium or vitamin D, unless we take into consideration K2. That’s what keeps the calcium in its right place.”

Is there anyone taking vitamin K2 & do you think I should add it to my regimen during the cleanse & diet?

Thanks!

Here’s the article I was reading:
    http://lewrockwell.com/mercola/mercola254.html

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You do not need to take any supplements or vitamins while on the cleanse so I would add this in once you start the diet.

I recommend vitamins abcdek, minerals such as calcium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, iodine, and a whole bunch of other stuff…

-raster

UncleOxidant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 56

This is why I’m starting to think that whole foods are better than supplements. People get all excited about one particular vitamin or mineral and then find out that something is out of balance and you need to take another supplement to get things back in balance. I think supplements have their place for acute problems for short perhiods of time, but I’m coming to the conclusion that taking them all the time is probably not a good idea. Perhaps whole food based supplements are better.

sassybella19
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 13

I wonder this a lot. Eslecially since im takingbso many

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘IMPORTANT: If You Take Vitamin D, You Need K2’ is closed to new replies.