Implementing cheat days/meals after candida diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Implementing cheat days/meals after candida diet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andz
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

So I finished my candida diet/trestment. Now I am willing to put back my muscle that I lost during the low carb diet. I will try to stay away from sugars which I can avoid, dairy, yeast.
    1)Is it ok that my diet now will consist of more carbs(brown rice, pasta, oatmeal), because it is not possible to build muscle without carbohydrates.
    2) can I use sauces that have a little bit of sugar in them? For instance ketchup, bolognese.
    3)Can I implement a cheat day every 2 weeks or at least a cheat meal once a week if the rest of my diet is strict with about 45% complex carbohydrates, 15%fat, 40% protein?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Personally, I would say yes to all of those if you feel like you’re much better. But even when you have your cheat days, try to stay reasonably healthy. i.e. don’t eat a tub of ice cream all by yourself! You’ll feel better if you don’t, and your gut will thank you too.

andz
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

So you’re saying I will never be able to eat a whole ice cream by myself? 😀
    Seems a bit drastic as I am only 18 years old

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I don’t think anyone will tell you that eating a whole tub of ice cream is a good idea…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Implementing cheat days/meals after candida diet’ is closed to new replies.