Immunophen

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  approximately_me 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

anyone have experience with this product? http://immunophen.com/product/order/

It’s pine cone extract which is supposed to switch from th2 to th1 response. I wonder if this immune support is good when you are still chock full of candida, or better to use once you have lowered amounts in your body.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

It works. Ease you’re way into it to avoid the possibility of largely increased symptoms and runaway inflammation if you use it.

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

impossible;53567 wrote: It works. Ease you’re way into it to avoid the possibility of largely increased symptoms and runaway inflammation if you use it.

How do you know that it works?

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

I have used it and talked to/worked with other people that have used it. I read ALOT on other forums, mainly studying how people do with different supplements/therapies. I also devote alot of time and effort towards research on any particular supplement/therapy before I use or recommend it.

Of course everyone is different and is going to have different experiences with anything, but I have experienced/seen definite results in those with fairly obvious Th2 dominant conditions. Flipping that switch on can be a rough ride for some, so I recommend starting slowly. PCE isnt the worst for runaway inflammation from what ive read and experienced, but it can really kickstart inflammatory symptoms.

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

awesome, impossible! i may give it a go

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

I tried it for a couple of days. I noticed an improvement for some immune symptoms but it did increase some other inflammation, as impossible says. I stopped to concentrate on reducing inflammation instead for a week or two and will reintroduce the immunophen then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Immunophen’ is closed to new replies.