Immediate die off, intensity?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Immediate die off, intensity?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steve11 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

steve11
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I started taking Nystatitin on Friday night, was experiencing white tongue, some nastiness that I scraped off towards the back of tongue had red underneath so was more or less sure it was thrush, I also posted here and got that backed up. Come Saturday morning, I felt very odd, my body heated up, this brain fog people refer too hit me too (reminded me a little of a panic attack but with a twist), I did however have an odd cleansed feeling after the first wave and felt a little better, sure enough as I continued the dose throught the day I felt similar feelings. Now it is Sunday, I have woken up extremely tired, I could easily go back to sleep but have slept a lot so I know thats not normal. Also… clown lips and some marks on my lips, my tongue is still white but it can be scraped off, the internal feeling of oddness is quite strong though, something is definitely going on inside me.
    I have been eating only buckwheat and eggs since I started the course, drinking lemon and ginger hot water and drinking a lot, also my doctor when he prescribed the Nystatin (I should mention it was after a course of antibiotics, no surprises there) said that it wasn’t a bad case of Candida.
    I know die off varies much, almost too much to even bother asking advice but does anyone know if this is just a ‘hardcore’ die off that is a good thing?
    Thanks in advance.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This definitely sounds like the die-off toxins doing their thing on your body. The ‘clown lips’ are probably just the toxins being expelled through the skin.

If you’re not already doing so, you should be taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate for the Candida toxins as well as some of the other products, taking saunas or hot tub soaks, and drinking lots of water.

Able

steve11
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it. Today has been so odd, I posted in the morning and it is now 5pm and I my lips are getting pretty big, I can actually see traces of candida working its way from the corners of the mouth to the centre, in hours they have spread.
    I have a condition which means I can’t do the sauna thing although I do love them, is drinking boiling lemon & ginger tea a semi good alternative?
    It’s crazy how quickly the lips swelled up, I walked past the mirror and did a double take, thanks again Able.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Immediate die off, intensity?’ is closed to new replies.