I'm torn about the aloe vera juice I just bought, help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I'm torn about the aloe vera juice I just bought, help!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Percyfaith 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Fylgia
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 23

I bought 2 liters of “unsweetened” aloe juice to help my progress, but upon tasting it, I could tell it was not unsweetened. Lo and behold, sucralose is listed in the ingredients. Is this artificial sweetener going to set me back, or will the aloe it’s mixed with still succeed in putting a bad taste in the candida’s mouth?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

How much sugar is in it per serving?

-raster

Fylgia

raster;50201 wrote: How much sugar is in it per serving?

-raster

It’s confusing, the nutrition facts state that per 6oz serving, it contains 0g of sugar and 16g of carbs…

The ingredients clearly state it contains sucralose artificial sweetener and white grape flavoring, though. I’m so befuddled. -_-

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

Related about Aloe Juice…I use Aloe King Aloe Vera Juice I buy directly from the company in Texas and it has 0 Carbs and 0 Sugars but I wonder about citric acid (provides tartness)and Sodium Benzoate Preserves freshness). I end up questioning everything. I was taking this for leaky gut 1 oz. shot glass morning and nightly and wonder if it is OK on the Candida Diet??

I used to use George’s Aloe Juice (tastes just like water) Anyone know how these juices work with Candida protocols?

Fylgia

Well, I halved the serving size to take a drink twice a day, inbetween my antifungals, in case taking a full serving at one time is too much. I haven’t been feel any candida backfire, but my stomach tosses around like a washing machine.
    I’m just going to keep a close eye on any symptoms, unless I hear otherwise.

Percyfaith, I can’t really get a clear answer on dosage of aloe juice accept the serving size. I do know that aloe vera has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as helping fortify the intestinal lining and aiding the body to better absorb vitamins and minerals. Or so my GP assures me. I used to drink Aloe King often, but stopped because I couldn’t any sugarless varieties. The one I taking cautiously right now is Paldo brand aloe juice. I hope this helps in the mean time, until someone with more sure footing replies.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t take it if it has sucralose and would get a different product or ask to return it.

-raster

Fylgia

raster;50248 wrote: I wouldn’t take it if it has sucralose and would get a different product or ask to return it.

-raster

Thanks raster! I’ll look for a new kind. 🙂

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Sucralose is poison for our good bacteria. AVOID!!!! Tests were done on mice and it killed up to 50% of their good bacteria.

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

To Clarify— the Aloe King that I take is not the Aloe King sold at Walmart, etc. which is the OKF Aloe King brand.

I buy this 100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice directly from the factory in Texas—http://www.aloeking.com/
    6 calories O Carbs 0 Sugar 240 mg sodium per 8 oz.

So NO problem …
    …unless the Citric Acid that provides tartness
    and sodium Benzoate to preserve freshness are a problem for Candida protocol.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I'm torn about the aloe vera juice I just bought, help!’ is closed to new replies.