I'm new here and need some advive???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I'm new here and need some advive???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  RiversTrini 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pedrojuliano5
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hello guys. I’m suffering from chronic constipations, gas, bloating, bad digestion, depression, fatigue and hair loss for 9 years. First I thought I had IBS then I thought I had sibo (Intestinal bacterial overgrowth) but then I did the test to find out and I had normal bacterias in the gut. So my last thought is that I have a candida overgrowth. But it’s so strange cause I read in a lot of websites that candida only grows out of control when you have HIV or Cancer. And also if I’m suffering from candida for 9 years shouldn’t I have also thrush and genital yeast infection? Cause I have none of those. Only intestinal problems. What you guys think?

fiae
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 23

Hi Pedro,

Every Candida sufferer is different and not all of us share the same symptoms. Your symptoms do sound like they could be related to Candida.

I would recommend trying the diet as it will benefit your digestion even if you are free from Candida (which it sounds like you may not be).

Candida can also proliferate in people even if they do not have an autoimmune disease – it just affects these people more so and send them into a life-threatening state.

Best of luck,

Fiae

ibeatthebeast
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

I completely understand how you feel as I was in a similar situation to you. What I have found that has helped me enormously is making home made milk kefir from live kefir grains. All you do is find some high quality kefir grains online and order them, then once they arrive, you put them in a clear glass Mason jar and add 8 oz. fresh organic pasteurized whole milk (preferably unhomogenized if you can find it). Then you Cover it loosely with a lid, leave it out on your kitchen counter away from heat or sunlight, come back in 24-48 hrs, and it’s ready to be consumed! You just need to take a plastic strainer (this is critical), strain the kefir is the grains are separated, and then re-use the grains forever!!! I have done much research on the health benefits of homemade kefir and they cannot be denied. The amount of probiotic bacteria and friendly yeasts in homemade kefir far surpasses anything you could possibly buy in the store or in a probiotic capsule. We’re talking hundreds of billions to a few trillion bacteria and yeasts! I have seen a huge improvement in my candida ever since I started having homemade kefir daily. The strains of bacteria and yeast in kefir have also been proven to be able to kill candida and other pathogenic microbes in the gut and recolonize the gut with friendly bacteria. I swear by this regiment and will continue doing this forever! Try it and I promise you won’t regret it!!!

RiversTrini
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 10

Please do the diet. It is the first step back to a healthy life

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I'm new here and need some advive???’ is closed to new replies.