I'm at rock bottom and could need some advice

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I'm at rock bottom and could need some advice

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NickyDelivers 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tomtensfarfar
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

Hey.
    The last couple of months my stomach has been getting progressively worse and I’m now at a point I can’t even eat enough calories due to some of my symptoms.

I have:

No appetite
    Nausea (mild but still)
    Intestinal discomfort
    Acid reflux (mild)
    Lots of gas
    Bloating
    Sinus pressure
    Low ferritin (unknown reason)

I’m afraid that if I start the candida diet I won’t be able to eat at all soon enough – due to die off – and I’m scared it will probably anyway happen if I don’t do something about it either. I’m actually afraid I won’t make it. Please help.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I’m not sure that’s Candida re: the lack of appetite. I assume you’ve seen a doctor if you know your ferritin levels. Were there any other low/high levels flagged up?

1 user thanked author for this post.

tomtensfarfar
    Participant

Thanks a lot for replying. Oh, so it’s probably something else? The doctor hasn’t said much, other than that we should wait it out. Magnesium was a bit high but only like 0.98 with 0.95 being the highest.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Have you done a stool test? It’s tough to say you have Candida just on the basis of those symptoms.

tomtensfarfar
    Participant

Unfortunately I don’t think I can do a stool test here in Sweden. Dunno if it would be possible to ship it somewhere and have it tested that way.

tomtensfarfar
    Participant

Anyone else has any idea?

NickyDelivers
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 25

You need a full comprehensive stool test to start, thats square 1 before you even spend $ on anything else , right now you’re guessing.

Look online, Im sure england has a lab, you can ship it there
    You need a full comprehensive, (Start googl’ing)

or email gdx.net in america, ask them their opinion on a european lab, or if/how they take euro samples delivered to america.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.