I'm asking for help because if I don't fix this soon I'll fail at life no exagg-

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I'm asking for help because if I don't fix this soon I'll fail at life no exagg-

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ibeatthebeast 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

TryingToFixIt
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

(Backstory) Hello everyone, I am 16 about to be 17 and have been suffering from Candidiasis since I was 12 and I didn’t even know it. Since that age I felt muscle pains, weakness overall, lack of motivation, depression and I became socially inept. It was just so weird how I was the class clown, the most social person ever, the most energetic guy, did sports and all these things then I became utter trash as this infection hit me. Lost pretty much all my friends, I know some people may think as they read this they weren’t my friends in the first place if I lost them but I mean I was so drained I couldn’t even be a friend. The few people I knew started saying “Hey man why you been so quiet?” I just tell them “I don’t know man I’m just chilling.” just anything so they don’t think somethings wrong. Then I just started not even caring and just ignored everyone I was feeling like COMPLETE garbage. I had to drop out of P.E because if I did any sort of cardio my heart rate ramped up like crazy and I started blacking/passing out. Once the passing out started happening I just became socially inept its like everything that I loved and never had an issue with now felt like it took SO MUCH more effort for no reason. So then I continued on with life told my parents I felt like trash they took me to general doctors and the doctors said “you look fine I guess we can take blood I don’t see anything wrong.” They did I left thought maybe this has all been in my head I need to be more positive I just kept trying to fool myself but I knew something was up. I even encountered a pediatrician back then who accused me of faking being sick right in my face to my parents. Years go by of me having these anxious social encounters, passing out episodes if I tried sports/cardio and life was hell.

(Present) It is better now but that is why I’m here to try and get back to 100% maybe even just 90% and past this 70% mark I feel I’m stuck at. I finally found a doctor who diagnosed me with Candidiasis he gave me some anti-fungals and told me to stop eating sugar the day I stopped I felt so much better but I’m still not there yet. I’m currently not going to graduate on time if I don’t fix this soon and also since I’m not 18 I’ll probably get the Child Protection Services hounding me for not doing school work again. Back when I was 13 I was doing a different homeschool but this Candida hits you with unimaginable fatigue + the brainfog schoolwork that isn’t just English/Reading/Writing Papers and requires serious problem solving like Pre-Calculus/Calculus or even high level Algebra its just almost IMPOSSIBLE I just cannot focus.

(Final Question and Current Routine) So I’m asking you all and praying can you help me out what should I do? I’ve been on the diet and I’m taking some berberine anti-fungals currently and I’ve been reading the forums a lot. Should I do a colon cleanse? A liver cleanse? Should I double up on the anti-fungals because I read that Candida can get use to a singular anti-fungal? I’m just so lost and I’d really like to not fail I’ve got a year to fix this I’m supposed to graduate in 2019 so now that I know the cause I want to try to expedite the process and possibly graduate on time.

Thank you for your time if you read all the way through, I appreciate this more than you know, hope you all are cured or improving as well.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

How were you diagnosed with Candida? The most important thing is to make sure that’s definitely what’s going on, before you spend a load of money on supplements etc.

In the meantime, it’s great that you’ve made some positive changes to your diet. Make sure you’re getting daily exercise too.

1 user thanked author for this post.

CrunchyMama
    Participant
    Topics: 0

Hey buddy,
    I am sorry you are feeling so terrible. I wonder if stress isn’t part of the big picture. You see, you can eat candida diet, vegetarian, lift weights, and not have a shred of fat on you, but if you have a ton of stress, you can get adrenal fatigue which also affects candida. Not to mention, it is depressing because you have a lot less energy! I am NO DOCTOR, son. But with what you have told me, I think your best bet is to slow down and get rest, instead of lifting weights maybe just walk and breathe. A lot of pathogens cannot survive an oxygen rich environment. I have done everything you have done and I have a candida overgrowth as well, and even though I eat less than anyone in my family (stopped eating sugars and sodas and any junk food) I still feel dizzy at times. That’s when I found out about how stress can wipe out the adrenal glands and despite the healthy diet, your body gives out from sheer exhaustion. I would tell your parents that you need more rest/sleep and I would not worry about graduating if you are not well. I know its hard because everyone wants to keep up with friends, etc. But right now, your body needs to heal. BREATHE whenever you can! Walk and breathe in that oxygen! I feel my best when I have went to my favorite place in the mountains and just breathed in the air and walked around with NO DISTRACTIONS. I feel NO dizziness after that. Try it, buddy. See if that helps.
    Take care and don’t worry. Praying for you!

Ps. If you are homeschooled, you may call Homeschool Legal Defense Association to have them help with Child Protective Services. There is no reason whatsoever that you should have to choose between school and your health! School can always be made up. Your life cannot, my friend. Get yourself healthy & then you will be at your best to focus on school. 😀

1 user thanked author for this post.

TryingToFixIt
    Participant

I was diagnosed when I went to a Health and Wellness doctor and he noticed the white coat on my tongue since it is pretty white all around. My Dad had it and he wasn’t doing too bad like with what I have so I thought it was just a side thing. Then he put me on the Paleo diet I got a little less acne and a little better but it didn’t fix my fatigue. Instantly as I cut out sugar when I saw him next a month later I was feeling better. Also it isn’t only Candida it is Leaky Gut Syndrome as well which makes it worse. So currently I’m taking 2 Berberine Anti-Fungals every morning then on my first meal maybe 30 min after the Berberine pills taking 3 probiotics with 100 billion or 50 billion live organisms.

ibeatthebeast
    Participant
    Replies: 14

Please listen to what I have to say. I completely understand how you feel as I was plagued by systemic candida for over 4 years. I was finally able to heal myself once I followed Traditional Chinese Medicine and the practice of curing a damp gut. One thing you must understand is that to treat the root cause of the infection means healing the internal organs (specifically the spleen, kidneys, and liver). You need to avoid ALL damp-forming foods including all forms of dairy, all sugar/honey/artificial sweeteners, give up all caffeine, and eat plenty of warm, drying foods including sweet potatoes, azuki beans, barley, celery, ginger, turmeric, cumin, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, etc. These should be the staples of your diet. Try it, you will see amazing results.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I'm asking for help because if I don't fix this soon I'll fail at life no exagg-’ is closed to new replies.