If I eat something and don't react …

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions If I eat something and don't react …

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chris24 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #84248

    Angor
    Member
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

    This may be stupid but, if I eat a certain food – let’s say cashews or a pear, whatever food not allowed on the diet and don’t react. Does this mean, that whatever is in my stomach doesnt’t feed of it? (I haven’t actually eaten cashews or a pear, they’re just examples).

    #84296

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    Angor wrote: This may be stupid but, if I eat a certain food – let’s say cashews or a pear, whatever food not allowed on the diet and don’t react. Does this mean, that whatever is in my stomach doesnt’t feed of it? (I haven’t actually eaten cashews or a pear, they’re just examples).

    No that’s totally incorrect. Sometimes you don’t know you’re feeding the Candida until it’s too late. Suddenly you get up one morning and for some reason you can’t imagine the infestation is worse than it’s ever been before.

    Able

    #84319

    Angor
    Member
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

    I was just thinking, since when you’re adding foods back to your diet, you’re supposed to check for reaction. Then, isn’t it awfully hard to know what works and what doesn’t work? Or do you genereally react if a food is bad for you?

    I’m also thinking about the test food. If you react you should stop it and if you don’t you can eat it. What’s the difference between the two if the food generally feeds the candida?

    #84321

    Chris24
    Member
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

    When your body has become sensitive enough after a period of strict diet, in my experience, you should usually be able to notice a reaction on bad food. However, these reactions may occur the next day instead of within a few hours, and then you suddenly wake up feeling rubbish like Able says. So then it is harder to say where the relapse came from.

    #84325

    Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

    When you say like rubbish…what do you mean? When I have a reaction I get oral thrush back in my mouth. Is it aches and pains or stomach problems? How can you tell?

    #84333

    Angor
    Member
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

    Chris24 wrote: When your body has become sensitive enough after a period of strict diet, in my experience, you should usually be able to notice a reaction on bad food. However, these reactions may occur the next day instead of within a few hours, and then you suddenly wake up feeling rubbish like Able says. So then it is harder to say where the relapse came from.

    Thanks! Another question on your post. How come the body becomes more sensetive after a period of dieting? Is it that the candida gets more aggressive since it’s starving or just that you’re eating a limited variation of food so it’s easy to tell which is which, or maybe something else?

    #84338

    Chris24
    Member
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

    Jackie2 wrote: When you say like rubbish…what do you mean? When I have a reaction I get oral thrush back in my mouth. Is it aches and pains or stomach problems? How can you tell?

    I just had a major relapse a few days ago. Its kind of like a hangover. Also, I wasnt hungry at all, there was a heavy bricklike feeling in my colon, also cramps, and I felt inflammation in the gut. This is clearly candida reacting with food.

    Other such reactions can be dry eyes, temperature switches, mood swings, brain fog. You shouldnt notice the food in your body. It should be processed without any trouble, if there is anything noticeable then you are not done yet.

    #84339

    Angor
    Member
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

    Chris24 wrote:

    When you say like rubbish…what do you mean? When I have a reaction I get oral thrush back in my mouth. Is it aches and pains or stomach problems? How can you tell?

    I just had a major relapse a few days ago. Its kind of like a hangover. Also, I wasnt hungry at all, there was a heavy bricklike feeling in my colon, also cramps, and I felt inflammation in the gut. This is clearly candida reacting with food.

    Other such reactions can be dry eyes, temperature switches, mood swings, brain fog. You shouldnt notice the food in your body. It should be processed without any trouble, if there is anything noticeable then you are not done yet.

    I’m sorry to hear that, Chris. Hope you feel better now. Out of curiousity, did you eat something in particular?

    #84340

    Chris24
    Member
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

    Angor wrote:
    Thanks! Another question on your post. How come the body becomes more sensetive after a period of dieting? Is it that the candida gets more aggressive since it’s starving or just that you’re eating a limited variation of food so it’s easy to tell which is which, or maybe something else?

    Well this is my theory based on what I have learned about candida.
    Candida is an opportunistic pathogen. It creates an environment for itself to thrive, and even when that environment changes, the candida can still keep itself alive. For instance, it can exist in both low oxygen environment (colon) and high oxygen environment (mouth). It can go dorment until you give it the change to grow again. So when you throw in food that it can feed on the reaction is all the more intense, because the candida finally gets some food.

    Also, Javizy stated in one of his recent topics that our low carb diet makes that our blood sugar is chronically high. So we are constantly on edge.

    #84341

    Chris24
    Member
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

    Angor wrote:
    I’m sorry to hear that, Chris. Hope you feel better now. Out of curiousity, did you eat something in particular?

    Thing is I dont treat myself very well. I still treat candida as an allopathic problem where it is a holistic problem. The first time I got rid of candida last year I used the holistic way because I was in an environment that made that possible. That worked better and I made more progress in less time.
    This year however, after being on a strict diet for 3 months I was fed up with my fatigue not lifting, and the crazy food reactions I would get on stupid little things like garlic powder, so I went on a normal diet 5 weeks ago while still taking small amounts of my antifungal chlorine dioxide to keep the candida in check. That went pretty well until this week. It seems the candida has finally cought up on me. But that is logical considering my chronic stress and current diet.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘If I eat something and don't react …’ is closed to new replies.