Ideas for boosting the immune system while fighting THE BEAST

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ideas for boosting the immune system while fighting THE BEAST

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bobina
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Can anyone make any reccomendations on supplements that can be taken to strengthen the immune system while doing the diet? I have a strain of mono (symptom of the beast itself) and need help rebooting my immune system. I have been told by my naturopath to start a regimen of mushrooms but I know that is NOT ok because candida thrives in the presence of fungus. HELP!

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Bobina;31150 wrote: Can anyone make any reccomendations on supplements that can be taken to strengthen the immune system while doing the diet? I have a strain of mono (symptom of the beast itself) and need help rebooting my immune system. I have been told by my naturopath to start a regimen of mushrooms but I know that is NOT ok because candida thrives in the presence of fungus. HELP!

Bovine Transfer Factor, Earth Dragon Peptides, Zinc, Lactoferrin, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Vitamin C ( high doses), and Cimetidine.

Don’t take Cimetidine. Leave it in case you need a powerful Cell-mediated immune booster. Learn about it as immune booster, side effects, etc.

Jorge.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Ideas for boosting the immune system while fighting THE BEAST’ is closed to new replies.