I would like some help before I start

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I would like some help before I start

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Happybunny:D
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hello all, I’m going with the idea that this candida diet is going to be very difficult for me because I have been finding I eat more food without even trying to do the candida diet, having a coil(Contraception) fitted a few months ago I’m consently eating food.

I’ve brought all things I think I’m going to need (for the detox and liver flush)though Having detox twice a day and liver flush once, with all the veg etc will I just need to be having cauliflower and tomatoes mid morning, kim chi for lunch and for dinner celery spinach detox then liver flush 2 hours later and water then off to bed? I wasn’t sure please help lol.

I’m having to use an inhaler twice a day is that going to mess things up for me and also swimming in a pool it’s a good exercise for my knees and gentle for me, also trying to buy organic I do try to go to the local market though not even sure if all of there’s are organic?Would I be terrible with all those’s things if I did all that?

After doing stage 1 and 2 will I get more energy and being able to do lots of exercise after? Because I have a daughter who I’m running around alot and I get very tired now never minding trying to do this diet, which I’m hoping of not needing to call it a diet instead a life term one do you all stay with it now?? which I’m hoping will help me πŸ˜€ Help please experts πŸ˜€

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Hi happybunny (great username!!) and welcome to the forum. You’ve certainly come to the right place!

Quote – Hello all, I’m going with the idea that this candida diet is going to be very difficult for me because I have been finding I eat more food without even trying to do the candida diet, having a coil(Contraception) fitted a few months ago I’m consently eating food.

Response – Does the coil you have release a hormone? Like the Merina? I know the standard contraceptive pill is one of the causes of candida in the first place so perhaps some more detail on this and Able may be able to advise? I know any time I tried the pill I comfort ate and put on weight… I was also a thundering dragon so came off it again quickly!!

Quote – I’ve brought all things I think I’m going to need (for the detox and liver flush)though Having detox twice a day and liver flush once, with all the veg etc will I just need to be having cauliflower and tomatoes mid morning, kim chi for lunch and for dinner celery spinach detox then liver flush 2 hours later and water then off to bed? I wasn’t sure please help lol.

Response – From your details it looks like you’re doing the detox/ flush on the main website rather than this forum? All of us on here follow a different protocol including a far easier cleanse but a far stricter diet. Take a look at the post calle “Index of Posts” for full details. You’ll see tomatoes aren;t alowed for a start.

Quote – I’m having to use an inhaler twice a day is that going to mess things up for me and also swimming in a pool it’s a good exercise for my knees and gentle for me, also trying to buy organic I do try to go to the local market though not even sure if all of there’s are organic?Would I be terrible with all those’s things if I did all that?

Response – I can’t comment on the inhaler I’m afraid but if you detail what the drug is maybe one of the experts could advise? Swimming – can only be beneficial i’m sure! You’ll find you won’t have much energy for a while and will want to save all of it for healing but a gentle swim can’t hurt. While you’re there, be sure to use the sauna/ steam room which will be a huge help in removing the die off toxins. Organic – it can be very pricey buying all organic, I buy a mix of organic, free-range/ farm, and regular. Make sure the chicken & eggs are always organic as regular (even free range) contains a scary level of antibiotics.

Quote – After doing stage 1 and 2 will I get more energy and being able to do lots of exercise after? Because I have a daughter who I’m running around alot and I get very tired now never minding trying to do this diet, which I’m hoping of not needing to call it a diet instead a life term one do you all stay with it now?? which I’m hoping will help me πŸ˜€ Help please experts πŸ˜€

Response – certainly when you’re “healed” you’ll have more energy than you’ll know what to do with! I have 4 kiddies to run after and I found the first month on the diet very tough. But after that I felt like a teenager with bags of energy! This will depend on how well you stick to the diet, how much sleep you get and how serious your level of candida was before you started… but at least you’ll know that you’ll be moving in the right direction and towards a far healthier solution!

Have a read of those other posts on Index of Posts and come back if you have any questions.

Best of luck with your recovery!

Lucy

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You likely will not be able to exercise during the first month or two on the diet because you will be extremely tired and gassed. Its up to you, but the most important thing you need is rest. Exercising can tax the body too much to recover from the candida.

Do you have asthma? The diet has been known to cure asthma in the past for other people out there…

-Raster

I was trying to get on the right track with Happybunny, I’m finding things very stressful nothing much to do in the town I’m living in so I’m hoping this will work πŸ˜€ Thanks for helping, I wasn’t sure about tomatoes when it was on the candida diet anyway he-he because my girl and I seems to get eczema from it though we do enjoy it when its cook better to avoid it in the long run anyway then πŸ˜€

Do I need to eat eggs and chicken?? I’d rather eat something else with protein what about hemp seeds?
    Also would it help if I still did the detox and liver flush its only the psyllium husk and bentonite clay that’s extra? No harm in some extra help?

I do have asthma though I’ve only had to use my inhaler on and off for for the last few years I thought it was due to 20ish hours inhaling gas and air when I was giving birth lol. Though I have been needing to use it recently because I was getting a terrible cough and seem to of been helping.

Yes true I’ll give the exercise a miss only a gentle swim and sauna.

Yes I have the mirena coil, after using condoms for years and one day which I seem to of had a miscarriage. I really didn’t want that happening again so I thought there will be very little chance of getting pregnant now I was hoping just abit annoying with side affects possibly.

After the detox, where u say on the allowed food list what do you mean by MSC
    Young, certified sustainable by MSC fish such as sardines or herrings; Wild salmon is also a good choice Is wild salmon is that ok from the market when he has went out the day before and went fishing himself?. So prawn, tuna, plaice, cod, anchovy, haddock, sole, mackerel is ok? Vital Choice online is a good source What does this mean????

Sorry if this all seems normal to know theses things but I wanted to do this right πŸ˜€

Also Dandelion greens? Is that really just picking some in a field and washing them and eating them??????

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Do I need to eat eggs and chicken?? I’d rather eat something else with protein what about hemp seeds?

Reply: The only problem that may develop with hemp seeds is; they’re seeds and just like all other seeds they have the potential of containing mold. Mold will definitely throw a kink in the process of healing from a Candida infestation. If you could be completely certain that you’re ingesting no mold with the seeds, I doubt they’d present a problem.

Also would it help if I still did the detox and liver flush its only the psyllium husk and bentonite clay that’s extra? No harm in some extra help?

Reply: Of course if you wish to do so, but if you use the detox program on the forum, it’s not really necessary.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

After the detox, where u say on the allowed food list what do you mean by … certified sustainable by MSC.

Reply: The MSC (Marine Stewardship Council) operates a fishery certification program which rewards sustainable fishing. This is a global organization that works with fisheries, seafood companies, scientists, conservation groups and the public in general promoting the best environmental and safest choices in seafood.

So prawn, tuna, plaice, cod, anchovy, haddock, sole, mackerel is ok?

Reply: Yes. But keep in mind that the older the fish are, the more mercury they’re going to contain.

Vital Choice online is a good source What does this mean????

Reply: Vital Choice is an online company which markets MSC products such as sea food.
    http://www.vitalchoice.com/shop/pc/home.asp

Let us know if you have other questions.
    Able

I brought some Grapefruit seed extract online when I brought the other things, so if I had a teaspoon of hemp seed a few times a day with Grapefruit seed extract over it. It should be ok eating it in the 2nd or 3rd week?
    Sauerkraut (without vinegar, fermented only) What does this mean? I didn’t understand about this when looking on Google.

So with all the veg etc can I eat little and often for the first 2 to 3 weeks every hour or every other hour??

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I brought some Grapefruit seed extract online when I brought the other things, so if I had a teaspoon of hemp seed a few times a day with Grapefruit seed extract over it. It should be ok eating it in the 2nd or 3rd week?

Reply: There’s no way of knowing, you’ll just have to find out through testing if you really want to eat the seeds.

Sauerkraut (without vinegar, fermented only) What does this mean? I didn’t understand about this when looking on Google.

Reply: Some sauerkraut brands use distilled vinegar on the sauerkraut instead of taking the time to ferment it, you want to get the genuine, fermented sauerkraut. Just check the label.

So with all the veg etc can I eat little and often for the first 2 to 3 weeks every hour or every other hour??

Reply: Yes if that’s what you need to do. It depends on whether you wish to gain weight, lose weight, or remain at the same weight. Adjust your food intake to what you need.

Able

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I love your name Happy Bunny πŸ˜€

Thanks for the reply’s. Thanks Lauren I wanted a different name lol

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Re: hemp seeds

I just came across this product http://www.goodwebsite.co.uk/Good-Hemp-Shelled-Hemp-Seed.php

They’re shelled seeds, so I assume that would remove any moulds. I might try testing them in a few weeks, since nutrition wise it’s a superfood and would probably make a good snack. I just ordered some hemp oil myself. I think a good source of EFAs should be included in everyone’s diet, especially those suffering from eczema.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I would like some help before I start’ is closed to new replies.