I was in the strict diet for about 11 days but today I destoy all :(

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I was in the strict diet for about 11 days but today I destoy all :(

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello guys. So sad. Well my symptoms before start candida diet was bloating (full stomach), some constipaion,depression and fatigue. I Never had infections, acne, headaches, or other stuf. Well today I was on day 11 and I was felling less depress and more active and today I have a eat atack I eat a lot: 5 packs of chips, 3 croissants with 2 coca cola and 7 cokies oreo. Well I don´t feel bad just bloated of couse cause I eat a lot. But if I have a candida I should have now bad symptoms cause I eat a lot today. But I´m felling ok. Maybe I don´t have candida. Sorry I know I have make a lot of questions.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

could be you gave candida exactly what it wanted and the die off symptoms went away for that.

what are you going to do if you original symptoms come back?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I was in the strict diet for about 11 days but today I destoy all :(’ is closed to new replies.