I WANNA POOP!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I WANNA POOP!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

I’m so new…not only to the whole Candida thing but to how forums work so please forgive me if I’ve already posted this (can’t find it, but ya never know!).

What inspired me most about doing the Stage One: Strict Cleanse more than anything was the idea of pooping out all that crap that is living in my colon and no doubt has been there for a very long time. All the information I read about the Cleanse made it sound like the most important thing is getting rid of toxins in my body through elimination (pooping).

Well…here I am on Day Four and not having much luck with the whole pooping part of this thing. I’m doing great with the schedule (8am detox drink, 10am broth, 1pm detox drink, 3pm broth, 5pm detox drink, 7pm liver flush). I’m drinking so much water that I feel like I could float away any minute!:) I’m really missing my morning cup of coffee and just the whole “chewing” thing. Haven’t “chewed” on anything other than my lips in four days!!

I don’t want to quit as I have NEVER been this committed to any diet in the past, so want to see this through to Day 7. Of course, my main reason for doing this is to get rid of the yeast that is no doubt in my gut, in my blood, and God knows where else. But I want to have a successful experience for all the commitment I’ve giving to this.

The only thing I am taking beside what is in the Detox Drink, The Vegetable Broth, and the Liver Flush is Milk Thistle.

I am already committed to going on Stage Two: The Strict Diet when this Cleanse is over, but any advice on how I can assist my elimination will be greatly appreciate.

Thanks, and here’s to pooping!:)
    Jen

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Jen.

I’m drinking A TON of water (probably close to 80 oz on top of all the water that I am using to make the detox drink and liver flush). I’m peeing a lot, and actually am encouraged that my urine is clean looking and doesn’t have an odor.

You’re right to be encouraged, you’re doing an excellent job at detoxing your body, but of course, even that will improve once you cure the constipation.

But dang, I want to poop more!!:) LOL!

Who says things like this??

People who want to poop?

I’m assuming that you’ve read the post on “Constipation Remedies” that Raster posted for you. If you remember, the following statement was at the end of that post.

“It’s absolutely imperative that you do not remain constipated if you’re experiencing die-off symptoms. If all else fails, you’re better off taking a mild laxative than remaining constipation. As mentioned, this is especially true during die-off symptoms as your main goal at that time is not to destroy the Candida, but rather to keep the Candida toxins flushed from your body to prevent further damage.”

As the post reads, if nothing else works, a mild laxative is better than allowing the toxins to remain in your body.

Flax seed fiber works for a lot of people, and if you’ve obtained Swedish bitters yet, these will sometimes work when nothing else will. Information on the bitters is below.

Swedish Bitters are no less than excellent at cleaning and flushing the liver, the bile ducts, and the gallbladder, plus they will increase the flow of digestive juices which helps resolve any disturbances in the digestive process characterized by flatulence, heartburn, bloating, and constipation.

The Bitters should be in a liquid, non-alcohol liquid form and are normally sold at health food or vitamin stores, but can also be ordered online. The dosage suggested on the bottle is not necessary because the bitters work simply by nerve stimulation when coming into contact with the bitter receptors (vagus nerves) on the back of the tongue which then releases the needed enzymes.

This process presents a cleansing effect on the entire digestive system and especially the liver so it is important to drink plenty of water throughout the day to prevent a strong detox reaction.

Since the idea is to stimulate the bitter receptors on the tongue, you only need to taste the bitterness of the herbs; therefore 1/2 of a dropper full on the tongue after meals will be enough to do the job, regardless of what the label may say. No matter what you read from anyone, you will not need to purchase additional enzymes as long as you use the Bitters. Remember that you’ll need to take them before or immediately following food – followed by plenty of water.

Keep us posted if you will.

Sean

[email protected]

Thanks Raster and Able…you guys are wonderful:)

[email protected]

Went to Sprouts as well as a holistic type of health store that was right next to Sprouts. Neither place had the molybdenum or the Swedish Bitters. But I did get the Chamomile tea as well as a Traditional Medicinals Brand “Smooth Move” tea.

Last night I tried drinking a cup of the chamomile. Hours later nothing. Then it was time for my nightly “Liver Flush” drink. I drank it and for the first time in my cleanse, I thought I was gonna throw up! It took everything in my will power to keep it all down, The sweats, shakes, and increased saliva in my mouth…it all finally passed. Funny thing, though…about an hour later, I pooped! Not a “come here mom and take a look!” kind of thing, but still…I was ready to run through the house and have everyone celebrate with me!!:) LOL!

So I guess I shouldn’t jump in my car and go get my beloved (and oh so missed!) cup of Starbucks just yet, huh?

Day five of the cleanse and I’m encouraged again:)

Jen

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The chamomile tea likely caused those “die off” symptoms and then it got flushed by the liver drink…it is an antifungal tea. Be careful with it in the future because it could cause those symptoms again.

-raster

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

[email protected] wrote: Went to Sprouts as well as a holistic type of health store that was right next to Sprouts. Neither place had the molybdenum or the Swedish Bitters.

Jen

Hi Jen,

I see you live in Mission Viejo. Is this in CA? If not, please ignore my post.

If yes, you have Molybdenum in Mother’s Market in Costa Mesa. That’s where I got mine from (well friend purchased it for me and shipped as I don’t live in US at the time). It’s 150mcg but still it will help until you find the stronger one. I don’t recommend doing the treatment without molybdenum, I tried and crashed few times hard. If you get the 150mcg kind, you can take 5 doses spread out throughout the day instead of three and one bottle should tie you over until you get something else. You should probably order next batch online because it’s cheaper even with the shipping. The Mother’s Market in Irvine I don’t remember having that many supplements. The one in Costa Mesa has a whole section of just supplements and cool natural/herbal remedies. I think they used to carry Swedish Bitters as well, but not sure if they were alcohol free or not.

I used to live in Lake Forest/Mission Viejo area for about 10 years and it made me so nostalgic to see Mission Viejo next to your name on the left. Say hello to my beautiful California and Mission Viejo lake!

Good luck with the candida battle!

Arijana

[email protected]

Raster,

I’m confused…are you saying that the chamomile tea caused my nausea? If so, I’m stunned that 6oz (that’s all I had truly since I didn’t drink my entire mug) could cause nausea …and so quickly…when it’s supposed to be a “calming” herb.

I am very ignorant to the benefits and affects of various herbs. The only reason why I know chamomile is supposed to be calming is because all chamomile teas that I see have that on their box description (Relaxing calming tea:)).

I appreciate your expertise, however, and will not use the chamomile tea again while I am on this cleanse (only two more days! HALLELUJAH!!!). And although it will be difficult, I will continue with the liver flush for the remainder of my cleanse.

Arijana,

What a small world! I grew up in Mission Viejo, went to MVHS in fact. I left for about a year and moved to Colorado, but I absolutely love it here!!

It’s funny you mentioned Mothers as that is where I originally planned to go yesterday, but my schedule was such that Sprouts was closer, so opted for that. I ended up just going online and ordering from the website Able suggested. It should arrive beginning of next week…just in time for my transition into Stage Two: The Strict Diet:)

What fun this is, huh??:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I WANNA POOP!’ is closed to new replies.