I think I have Candida!! :(

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I think I have Candida!! :(

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Celeste KM 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rabbitgrl
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Been seeing what looks like white seeds in my stool for about a week or so. It’s definitely not anything I’m eating. So of course I went on google. It seems to be candida. Plus, I have other symptoms that one would have with the disease:
    GI issues (occasional constipation, gas, heartburn, cramps in lower abdominal)
    irritability, mood swings, dizzy/lightheadedness
    recurring vaginal yeast infections
    low blood sugar
    However, I had a full blood count done in July (for other reasons) and the blood levels that are usually tested for candida were within normal range:
    IgA: <10 IgG: <30 IgM: <10

Dealing with having the urge to go to the bathroom after meals lately as well. Those are usually followed by gas pains in the lower abdominal area as well as left side of my belly button.

Going to GI doc next week and I’m going to tell him all these symptoms. Worried he’ll blow it off though. INput is appreciate!

Celeste KM
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I am sorry to hear about your symptoms!! Definitely see a doc but in the meantime, if you want to try this super strict diet, I don’t think it would hurt… quite the opposite! Good luck!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I think I have Candida!! :(’ is closed to new replies.