I think candida sufferers should be aware of it

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I think candida sufferers should be aware of it

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

This is an interesting topic we are debating in Curezone. You should look at it because you may get some benefits.
    I am posting the link here only to help. I hate candida in such as way that wants everybody suffering it cured in 24 hours. Trust me, this is what I feel.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2187395#i

Jorge

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

But shouldn’t people take enzymes to help break down their food, isn’t that the best role for them? I personally don’t use them with the belief that they really do much to candida and don’t expect it personally, I only expect them to help break down my food…

-raster

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Aren’t my own enzymes breaking down my food? I think that’s what these enzymes have been doing my entire life.

There are many enzymes in the saliva, in the stomach fluid, and in the various fluids that are excreted into the colon.

Is there something I’m missing here?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I think candida sufferers should be aware of it’ is closed to new replies.