I still have it!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I still have it!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nicola
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

After doing the diet for 10 days and really suffering from a terrible cold then followed by a two week aggressive sinus infection, I tested my spittle today and I still have candida!
    The spittle sinks to the bottom in a cloudy way and sits at the bottom of the glass, it no longer makes tentacles though.
    I am feeling very despondent. I have started my probiotics and only been on them three days, perhaps its just a time thing? Can anybody share some words of wisdom or a comforting thought?
    Thanks!

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Yeah, according to Able the spittle test is bogus.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1579_The-Spittle-Test.aspx

Also, you should not expect to get rid of candida in that short amount of time.

jamesb
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 43

Nicola

There is no scientific evidence to show that the spittle test is an indication of candida. It has been suggested by some that this spittle test was encouraged by one of the companies selling probiotics as a means of selling their product.

I have no evidence to prove otherwise but the spittle could be a reaction to other foodstuffs that have been in your mouth. Don’t get uptight on the spittle just concentrate on fighting candida.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Nicola wrote: After doing the diet for 10 days and really suffering from a terrible cold then followed by a two week aggressive sinus infection, I tested my spittle today and I still have candida!
    The spittle sinks to the bottom in a cloudy way and sits at the bottom of the glass, it no longer makes tentacles though.
    I am feeling very despondent. I have started my probiotics and only been on them three days, perhaps its just a time thing? Can anybody share some words of wisdom or a comforting thought?
    Thanks!

Hi Nicola,

In 10 days you did not even put a dent in the candida infestation. I had my first die-off within that time period so perhaps this is what you’ve experienced. You should really read the protocol and all the other info on this forum and come up with a plan. Also, by reading all this info, you will know what you are up against. Also, I don’t recommend doing the diet without taking molybdenum (more info in the link I posted below).

Here is the index of important posts:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

Happy reading and good luck with your treatment!

Arijana

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The “terrible cold” you experienced was actually likely “die-off” where millions of candida cells died and flooded your body with toxins.

I wouldn’t expect to be cured within a short time period, it can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida overgrowth. I have no idea what time period you were expecting to recover, but I look at having candida as very similar to having cancer…except the time period for recovery is much shorter.

Check out the protocol if you haven’t already:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

It took me 9 months to recover from candida and “cure” myself.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I still have it!’ is closed to new replies.