I start Threelac tomorrow.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I start Threelac tomorrow.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Poppy 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

discodiver
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 34

I have a severe systemic candida infection that I have been treating for the past month with two different anti-fungals. One is Fungal Defense by Garden of Life and the other is called Candida-X that I purchased from a local health food store.
    The Candida-X did not cause any kind of die-off reaction. When I frist began taking the Fungal Defense I did suffer from pretty severe die off reactions but those went away after 10 days.

After completing both bottels I did notice a small difference in the “brain fog” and severl otther symptoms but I also noticed that my candida was still very much there. I still get dizzy/drunk after eating any kind of pasta, bread, sports drink..etc, still have painful joint pain and muscle aches and still have bad breath. My anxiety is a little better and the bad breath is not as bad. This tells me the candida is still around.

After much internet research I decided to purchase Threelac and must say I am somewhat nervous about this product. Afte receiving the package I noticed that there is both sugar and yeast in the ingrediants. Can someone explain this to me? I’m not understanding how a product claiming to eliminate yeast has yeast as an ingrediant.

Anyway…I am going to start with a half packet of Threelac tomorrow morning and see how I handle it. I purchased a garlic suppliment and am unable to tollerate the side effects. Not sure if they are side effects or an allergic reaction. To be honest…I’ve only been able to find one website with a negative report on Threelac. I tend to get nervous about a product when ALL the reports about it are glowing.

Wish me luck! I am sure that my candida infection is quite advanced and that if I don’t get this under control soon I may not be able to.

discodiver

Day 1: Took the first pack at 7am and didn’t really notice any difference in how I feel with regards to side effects or die off symptoms. 4pm I began to notice some pain in my joints and oral thrush began to return alont with a slight increase in my anxiety. Drank 60 ounces of water and ate nothing but protein during the day. I do take some suppliments called Juice Plus and just noticed that each serving has 2gms of sugar so I immediately stopped taking those. Right now I’m light headed, dizzy and am noticing the joint pain is increasing.

discodiver

Day 2 at 1:15am: I’ve only taken two packets and my anxiety has gone through the roof. I’m sweating, nervous, obvious insomnia since I’m awake at 1:15am, chest is tight, jittery, my hands tingle, severe mental fog and my entire body hurts especially feet and knees..this pain is mostly what is keeping me awake. I did take a xanax at 10am to try and relax and fell asleep about 11:00pm but now am wide awake.

The scarry thing is I’m not sure if this is die off or not. These are the exact feelings I’ve had over the past 4 years and I was actually beginning to see a little improvement before I began taking Threelac. I’ve read on several different websitee that it is a good idea to change treatment or suppliments from time to time since this nasty little fungus can actually change and morph into something immune to a prolonged specific treatment.

I’m going to give Threelac one more day. I hate the fact that I just spent 50 hard earned dollars on this and may have to throw it away. I also just found out that a portion of the ingrediant is actually fecal matter. Not sure how I fell about that one. After day 2 I’m thinking Threelac may not be the direction for me. COME ON PEOPLE!! There has to be someone out there willing to chime in on this. Can ya hep a brutha out?

Not to Threelacs defense. While I was lying in the hospital bed a few months back I would wake up in the middle of the night, just like tonight, with severe anxiety attachs, chest pain, sweats, chills, mental fog and body aches but those onlhy lasted 10-15 minutes. I took a lortab and went right back to sleep. THis lasted 4 nights and then all of a sudden they went away and I could sleep again. I’m hoping this could be the same thing. Killing those yeast bastards and getting them out of my body.

COME ON PEOPLE….TALK TO ME! I know your out there reading these posts and you must have some kind of experience or wisdon to impart on a fellow sufer…PLEASE!

Bradley
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 16

http://www.holistichelp.net/threelac.html

Read the above webpage.

I can’t comment on the product because it is banned in Australia. I use Kolorex.

discodiver

It is now 7 pm day 2 and the anxiety chest pain and other issues are starting
    To get better. I’ve read several posts on Amazon stating how great this threelac
    is. One thing I am having difficulty with is the ingredient found in threelac is
    also found in human feces. How can this be beneficial? I think my experiment
    is over. The research I’ve done on threelac is beginning to scare my.
    I read on wikipedia where this particular ingredient can cause death.
    I’d rather live with the candida and not take the risk. Can anyone talk me
    into continuing to take threelac?

discodiver

Day 3-4: I did not post yesterday as I put in a 13 hour day at work. This candida thing is killing me. I quit taking the Threelac as the die off was too severe….or so I think. I just can’t figure out if my discomfort is from die-off or an allergic reaction to the product. Anxiety, joint/muscle pain, dizzy, light headed, both hands/feet tingled and hurt, sweating & depression and abdominal cramping were just a few of the problems I started to have after day 2. Today is actually day 4 and my last dose of Threelac was about 18 hours ago and already those symptoms are starting to get better.

I so despreately wanted this to work as I know my level of infection is quite severe. My new treatment is now going to be Apple Cider Vinegar and a garlic suppliment…we’ll see what happens. I still cant sleep or calm down at night, my heart is always racing and feels like it is going to pound right out of my chest. I just hope I have the endurance to keep going as I am very tired. Send some good vibes my way.

Poppy
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I wondered the exact same thing about the Threelac, as it does say it contains sugar and yeast?? I don’t have any advice i’m afraid as I am new to this yeast overgrowth problem and only just learning about it…but can really sympathise with you. I hope things work out for you let us know how the ac Vinegar and garlic goes…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I start Threelac tomorrow.’ is closed to new replies.